End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

I see it for sure! Are you gonna do a pink dye test or a digi?

Kyla Congrats girl! Im so happy for you! How are you going to tell the DH?

Emily- I'm going to buy a digi tonight to use tomorrow morning. I'm going to wrap the digi for my mom and give it to her this weekend.

Nikki- Yeah i'm not going anywhere! I'm sure I'd be a real hit with all the new moms to be in the first trimester forums with my horror stories of stillbirth... sure i'd make LOTS of friends over there.... lol sorry a little morbid humor.

PS. I had a big poop and feel MUCH better! no more massive pain in lower abs.

Well like I said... DH's birthday is Sunday and he won't be home until then so I dunno I'll think of something creative! Maybe put a bow on my belly? I'll have to think about it! He's always gone when this stuff happens! Last time he was in Missouri and wasn't going to be home for 3 days I had to hold it in!

Kyla you have been right 3 times with your predictions!

OK ladies, what the hell??? I am so confused now! I just went potty and I had a massive amount of EWCM! OK, 3 DPO (supposedly), no notable CM since Sunday, and now this! It was like, quite a bit. Should I just pass it off as a fluke, or assume I never did ovulate and just keep BDing??? I hope I am not going to ovulate late... my TWW is already 15-16 days as it is!!! :wacko: :shrug:

I know to confirm I could POAS (OPK), but I sooo tired of that!

OK ladies, what the hell??? I am so confused now! I just went potty and I had a massive amount of EWCM! OK, 3 DPO (supposedly), no notable CM since Sunday, and now this! It was like, quite a bit. Should I just pass it off as a fluke, or assume I never did ovulate and just keep BDing??? I hope I am not going to ovulate late... my TWW is already 15-16 days as it is!!! :wacko: :shrug:

I know to confirm I could POAS (OPK), but I sooo tired of that!

Honestly I would LOVE to see EWCM for me. I think it is a really good early prego sign!

Was for me!! :thumbup: I've had EWCM all the way through, not much but enough to notice!

Oh no, don't get me started! LOL! All I can hope right now is the Laura's and Kyla's babydust floats this way. I am going to DTD the next few nights just in case. No OPK's, no sympom spotting. I'll just have to wait and see when February 24th comes around.
*nervous stomach butterflies commence*

It was when I wiped! Sorry Emily... don't mean to egg on the SS'ing for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->