End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Oh no Kyla, don't get discouraged! What time are you going to get blood work?

You're peeing too much! lol I'm still betting is diluted...Wait for your test today, don't get discouraged yet... :hugs:

image.jpg

My temp dropped a little, but I woke up in a sweat so maybe that's why??

I see a very light line IRL but it could be an indent I guess

I'm going to my doc right when he opens at 9 (40 minutes) but it's not like it is in the states, it takes awhile for us to get results back. i'm going to beg him to put a rush on it but I would be surprised if I heard anything even by tomorrow.

Rachel-I can't see a line, but it's hard to tell on the computer...I hope it is a line! Your chart looks good :)

Kyla-That's annoying! Hopefully he'll feel sorry for you and you can get the results back today! Wishing you lots and lots of luck and baby dust!

Yeah luckily this is my doctor that I went through my pregnancy with Kennedy with so ever since I lost her I know he feels really guilty so he usually gives me whatever I want to hopefully he will this time. But in Canada everything is so slow.....

Tuesday?? Blimey that was one early positive then!!

I hate to say it but I think you need to give it more time.

I am in no doubt you are pregnant but you need to let your HCG levels time to rise.

Thanks girls. Yeah it was but I O'd around CD 11 or 12 so i'm 12 DPO now.

I can but you know how frer sometimes has that indent that tricks people??

Kyla, maybe go get another clear blue since that's what you used yesterday??

I am one of the site cruisers that has relied on all you ladies while TTC. This month I actually registered on the site.

Here is my story in short: I'm 35, healthy lifestyle, weight, etc...DH has vasectomy...tried to reverse...Doc cancelled 10 min before surgery because he decided Blue Cross wasn't going to pay enough...changed gears and had the little swimmers aspirated...IUI attempt failed and was traumatic for my body...THEN doc suggested natural home insemination for three rounds before we pulled the big guns again. :thumbup:

Try number two :spermy::spermy::spermy: BINGO! I tested positive on clear urine Super Bowl Afternoon (had to check cause I didn't wanna have too much 'fun' and not know)

I am 5w2d and loving all the weird stuff happening in my bod!

So, I got my positive opk tonight...yay! We "BD'd" 2 nights ago and are doing another tonight, I will probably O tomorrow.

I know that I've seen questions about which opks to use, so I thought I'd share this info. First of all, let me say that I took opk tests at 6pm tonight and they were both (Clearblue Digital and Wondfo) negative. That was after not peeing for several hours. The ones in the picture were all done at 10pm. I only had one digital left so I decided to do the Wondfo first. The first one was really light, so I did another to be safe. I walked away and came back to one that wasn't quite positive and another that was. So I did one more and decided to do the digital. It was positive! So, I just wanted to show you guys the difference between the 3 Wondfo tests...same urine, all within seconds of each other. These things play with your mind! lol

Awesome Julie. Excited for you. I totally agree with you. I usually do cheapies as I am in the time frame of O (since my cycles are messed up). Then as those get darker I use the smiley face to pin-point the day. I end up using about 4 smiley faces a month, so a pack of 20 lasts me 4-5 months.

Kyla - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I would try another blue dye test (after hold your pee for awhile today haha)? And I really hope you get your blood results quickly. But remember, even if those come back low, you have a few days for it to go up - still early. Thinking of you allllllll day long!!!

SO just got back from getting blood work done. I could be waiting this out until Tuesday to get results, he wasn't hopeful that they'd be back tomorrow and Monday is a holiday for us so this could be a very long weekend. I've got one more FRER and I'm going to hold it this time as long as possible to see but I'm so not feeling hopeful at all anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->