End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Oh no, don't get me started! LOL! All I can hope right now is the Laura's and Kyla's babydust floats this way. I am going to DTD the next few nights just in case. No OPK's, no sympom spotting. I'll just have to wait and see when February 24th comes around.
*nervous stomach butterflies commence*

Although I think it's a great sign, I like your plan! Just BD and wait :) No symtom spotting, no OPKs...

I had lots of creamy CM in my tww, I think lots of cm is a good sign!!!

Yep. But other than that I really didn't have any symptoms except those twinges and the pulling in the right side!

Yeah Laus! I hope I deliver in October, then I can have a Libra like me! Kennedy was an August baby, like my mom, it's was 'her' baby. Now this one is MINE! lol

OK, I just read that EWCM post O is a sign that all pro-preg hormones are rising well (doesn't mean you are preg, just means that the hormones that sustain a healthy pregnancy are rising - estrogen AND progesterone). So based on that alone, I think it is at least a good sign that my body is doing what it is supposed to do in order to make a happy home for a little jelly bean, right?

WAHOOOOOO!!! Hugs congrats, Kyla!! I'm SO happy for you girl!! I had a huge feeling you were so in! You deserve it hun!! Xoxo

Thanks!!! Ahh I can't keep my mouth shut i've already told like 5 people, one being my step-mom (because we work together and she can read me like a book) lol

Hi guys! I am completely new to this and was hoping for some advice. TTC #1 last month after I had been off the pill for 4 months. I was over the moon when I tested 4 days before my period was due and it was positive! Ready to tell close family and started imagining things 9 months down the line. Was absolutely devastated when I tested 3 days later (just out of curiosty with a digital test to see how many weeks ago I had concieved) and it was negative. Whole world fell apart. Had test done at docs as well to make sure and it was definitely negative. Read around and think it must have been chemical pregnancy. Thing is there was no bleeding and 2 and half weeks later I still havent had period? Went to docs and she said that it could be that the 'lost' egg has absorbed into my body tissue and I won't necessarily have a period! Is this normal? I feel like I am ovulating and doc says that there is absolutely no harm in trying but not sure if its the right thing to do. Every where I have read about chemical pregnancys there seems to have been at least some spotting but I have had nothing!

Mandy- That's probably the most bizarre thing i've ever heard! Wow i am so sorry your going through that! Gosh I really have no advice? Anyone else?

Welcome, Mandy. If you want advice and support, you are in the right place. :flower:

As far as your question, I have no advice, other than to sorry I am sorry and that I can't imagine how confused and sad you must feel. :hugs:

But if you feel like you are Oing, get down to BDing. It can only help your chances, not hurt them!

Holy sh*t I just realized this is my 3rd pregnancy.... 3.... that means technically i'm going to have 3 children.... that sounds so weird!!

Mandy - I'm sorry to hear this! You've come to a good thread though :) Even though we may not have much advice we are good listeners and supportive! Your experience is one that I have never heard of before. Was it a blood test that the dr. did? If so, do you know if it was quantitative or qualitative? Sorry for the quesitons.

I'm imagining it this way - if the egg did indeed absorb this could make sense as to why no period...like your body didn't detect or develop all the hormones necessary to cause/start a period. Along with the dr.'s blessings I would say trying is more than okay! I know it seems scary and might not make sense. But what do you have to lose? Have you taken an OPK to see if you are ovulating? Might be worth it to see. If not, and in another week or 2 you haven't gotten a period I would call you doctor and mention that you are still waiting to get a period!

Have I made any sense during that ramble? Sorry...

Holy sh*t I just realized this is my 3rd pregnancy.... 3.... that means technically i'm going to have 3 children.... that sounds so weird!!

That does sound crazy when you think of it that way! Just makes you so much more experienced than the rest of us ;-)

Kyla - You better keep us posted in symptoms, etc! Are you going to be checking in with us on your vacation???

Yeah no kidding, potentially 3 children at the age of 26....
Of course i'll be checking in all the time! You guys are the highlight of my day, I can't leave you!!
And symptoms... I'll give you 1 super bizarre symptom that happened to me. Since 4 DPO I've had a nagging 'tickle' in my throat.... about 3 or 4 times a day it would start irritating me and i would start coughing and have to chug a glass of water to get it to stop. Never read that one of any website!

Yeah no kidding, potentially 3 children at the age of 26....
Of course i'll be checking in all the time! You guys are the highlight of my day, I can't leave you!!
And symptoms... I'll give you 1 super bizarre symptom that happened to me. Since 4 DPO I've had a nagging 'tickle' in my throat.... about 3 or 4 times a day it would start irritating me and i would start coughing and have to chug a glass of water to get it to stop. Never read that one of any website!

Well they say that your immune system gets kinda wacky, so maybe it had to do with that??? :shrug:

Ugghhh... I'm supposed to be working on my annual goals today... but I can't get off the B&B today! I think I have a problem. LOL!

Not really. Pretty terrified actually. But I guess i'll have to get used to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->