End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

And for those that asked I am going to test Sat 23rd. For a few reasons... 1. I am sick of chemicals/false pos. so I am truly waiting til after AF is due. And 2. because the number 23 is my lucky number.

Oooh, I am testing on the 24th! I guess I could push it up to the 23rd if you want to be POAS buddies? :winkwink: I'll be 13 dpo, do you think that is too early? AF is due Monday the 25th, so Saturday the 23rd is only two days before. What do you think???

And for those that asked I am going to test Sat 23rd. For a few reasons... 1. I am sick of chemicals/false pos. so I am truly waiting til after AF is due. And 2. because the number 23 is my lucky number.

Oooh, I am testing on the 24th! I guess I could push it up to the 23rd if you want to be POAS buddies? :winkwink: I'll be 13 dpo, do you think that is too early? AF is due Monday the 25th, so Saturday the 23rd is only two days before. What do you think???

Id love to have a test buddy!! sounds great. And if I get AF by then, then you can push your testing back to Sunday like you planned (if you want to). I am not sure what to expect with AF because I usually have a 10-12 day LP, but I have been taking B complex this cycle, so I am hoping for a 12-14 LP. On the 23rd Ill be 15DPO so either Ill have AF or Ill test. Ill keep you posted though.

Id love to have a test buddy!! sounds great. And if I get AF by then, then you can push your testing back to Sunday like you planned (if you want to). I am not sure what to expect with AF because I usually have a 10-12 day LP, but I have been taking B complex this cycle, so I am hoping for a 12-14 LP. On the 23rd Ill be 15DPO so either Ill have AF or Ill test. Ill keep you posted though.

Uuugggh... testing now gives me so much anxiety. I want to vom just thinking about a stark white window :sick: Saturday is definitely the earliest I will test. I hope :witch: doesn't show up for you! BUT even if you get a BFN though, you will at least know the Vit B is extending you LP!

Miss you Kyla.... hope you are doing ok!!! You are still in the game until AF shows up.

Emily- any symptoms? FF things ill get AF by the 20th. So really hoping I dont see it come the 23rd.

Hey guys! OSOM does make a test that you can use either urine OR blood serum on! IT only gives you a positive or a negative, not an actual hCG level- but they are much more sensitive too!

Miss you Kyla.... hope you are doing ok!!! You are still in the game until AF shows up.

Emily- any symptoms? FF things ill get AF by the 20th. So really hoping I dont see it come the 23rd.

Just typical post O stuff. Just pretty crampy, twingy, pully, that's pretty much it, and that is nothing new or out of the ordinary. No sore boobies yet or anything. MORE EWCM today! I caved and took an OPK last night and it was super light and clearly negative, so I am very confident I am not Oing late, which. We BD'd last night just for "insurance" purposes. LOL

Symptoms for you???

Just typical post O stuff. Just pretty crampy, twingy, pully, that's pretty much it, and that is nothing new or out of the ordinary. No sore boobies yet or anything. MORE EWCM today! I caved and took an OPK last night and it was super light and clearly negative, so I am very confident I am not Oing late, which. We BD'd last night just for "insurance" purposes. LOL

Symptoms for you???

Haha nice! Get that BDing is. We might bd this weekend, but I def needed a break.

On my panties I had a little (size of a quarter) creamy/sticky CM. I always skip that sticky/creamy phase before O-ing. So it was interesting to see it.

I need a break tonight, but I told him we would BD just for fun on Friday. He's earned it this month. :)

Oh and Nikki, that's interesting because during my TWW I almost always have the watery stuff, but not the creamy stuff, so maybe that is a good sign or you!

Feeling better. Had a long talk with my mom (she's in phoenix right now on business) and i'm feeling better, she's the best person to talk to. She's sending my step-dad over to my house to pick me up and take me out because she always tells me how she gets so worried when i'm home alone when i'm upset because DH is gone all the time.

Can't wait to see what this month holds for you ladies, very excited to hear the SS'ing that's to come!!

Yay Kyla is back! Im glad you are feeling a bit better, but to be honest you aren't out until AF shows! And you aren't even that close to testing days. Id give it time :) I was surprised when you got a pos yesterday.

Next O for you will be on your relaxing vaca! It will be perfect!

HCG came back at 87! Happy with this number bc I think I was only 11dpo or so yesterday, going back for second reading tomorrow afternoon and will find out results Friday! yay! :)

Hi Disney - How are you feeling? Do you have any symptoms yet?

Welcome, Mandy. If you want advice and support, you are in the right place. :flower:

As far as your question, I have no advice, other than to sorry I am sorry and that I can't imagine how confused and sad you must feel. :hugs:

But if you feel like you are Oing, get down to BDing. It can only help your chances, not hurt them!

Thanks I think I am just going to try and see what happens. If the doc is not concerned about any health reasons then I see no reason not to

Mandy - I'm sorry to hear this! You've come to a good thread though :) Even though we may not have much advice we are good listeners and supportive! Your experience is one that I have never heard of before. Was it a blood test that the dr. did? If so, do you know if it was quantitative or qualitative? Sorry for the quesitons.

I'm imagining it this way - if the egg did indeed absorb this could make sense as to why no period...like your body didn't detect or develop all the hormones necessary to cause/start a period. Along with the dr.'s blessings I would say trying is more than okay! I know it seems scary and might not make sense. But what do you have to lose? Have you taken an OPK to see if you are ovulating? Might be worth it to see. If not, and in another week or 2 you haven't gotten a period I would call you doctor and mention that you are still waiting to get a period!

Have I made any sense during that ramble? Sorry...

Ah thank you so much for being supportive. All of you guys!
No I've had no bloods taken, just tested urine. Think I'm just gonna go for it and see what happens!

Hi Bubs!! Feeling good!! Had my second round of blood work today so Im excited to hear back about that tomorrow afternoon! Just sore, now blue veiny boobs (lol, weird)and some fatigue with a very dull headache. Yesterday I felt like the Goodyear blimp but that has subsided a bit, holy crap I thought I was going to burst!

How do you ladies handle/think you would handle telling friends/family the news?? I thought as long as the blood work came back increasing okay that we could tell immediate family and then wait for at least the first scan to tell friends, and then make the big announcement once I was through the first tri...thoughts??

P.S...Happy Valentines Day ladies!! Anyone have special plans??

DH was very good to me with two dozen hand-delivered roses, a teddy bear, and box of chocolates to work and now a (wine-free) romantic dinner- needless to say hes very excited about our news!

Hi Bubs!! Feeling good!! Had my second round of blood work today so Im excited to hear back about that tomorrow afternoon! Just sore, now blue veiny boobs (lol, weird)and some fatigue with a very dull headache. Yesterday I felt like the Goodyear blimp but that has subsided a bit, holy crap I thought I was going to burst!

How do you ladies handle/think you would handle telling friends/family the news?? I thought as long as the blood work came back increasing okay that we could tell immediate family and then wait for at least the first scan to tell friends, and then make the big announcement once I was through the first tri...thoughts??

I felt comfortable telling people when I had my second scan at like, 10 weeks or something? You can see the little bean bopping around in there, but not big enough to hear the heartbeat from the outside. I wanted to wait until 14 weeks when you can hear the heartbeat, but we had a huge family reunion and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it under wraps. I told my close best friend and my cousins right away since they were all new moms and knew exactly what I would be going through, but extended family and casual friends didn't know till the 12-13 week mark.

So DH basically just told me (in so many words) that we should give TTC a break. Nice. Happy valentines day to you too dear....

Awe Kyla you've had a bad day. Try to keep your chin up *hug* hope things get better for you

Disney - we did dinner and now we are going to see identity thief. And I actually got flowers! A dozen roses :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->