End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

I agree ladies...no one is officially out yet! I still have hope for all of us. Our babies will come...no matter what or how, they will come. :hugs:

Julie - I see you are due to test on the 27th, right? Are you going to test early at all?

Yeah I guess I am just preparing myself for the worst so I don't get my hopes up about anything. i've come to terms with that fact that there's probably nothing happening in there and it was just a screwed up test or something.

Sorry ladies! We need something exciting and upbeat to happen in this tread, its been kind of a sad last 30 hours of our thread.

And Kyla I wasn't pointing fingers, I love you girl!

Julie - I see you are due to test on the 27th, right? Are you going to test early at all?

Well, I didn't have a temp rise this morning, so I'm assuming I will O today. I usually have a 13 day luteal, so I think AF will be due more like March 1st. I want to try to wait until 11 or 12 dpo this time, which (if I O today) will be Feb 26th or 27th. I can't promise that though lol

so kinda funny story (at least I hope you all think so)....

I was eating string cheese this morning and it was tasting nasty to me (which i eat string cheese daily and have had this pack for only a week). I thought oooo a symptom! I was thinking finally a symptom since I haven't had any (which is unusual to me). Then I asked my DH to taste it and he said ya that cheese is going bad... then I was like ok never mind, not a symptom just nasty cheese.... hehe I thought it was funny because I was digging so deep for something and the cheese just went bad.

Too funny Nikki. And it's so hilarious that stuff that we think is a symptom and it's all in our heads! i do it every month!

We need you and Emily and Julie to get some BFP's going to brighten things up here!

I think I am jaded... I am not hopeful. :(
It's like a movie montage or a slide show in my mind of every BFN I have had. White window after white window after white window.
I have never even had an EVAP for Christ Sakes!

Any big plans for you all over the long weekend (I believe for most of us)?

Not a lot for us. We are going out to dinner tomorrow with some of my friends for my birthday (bday is today), so I'm excited about that. Other than that I plan to relax and do my best not to stress about work or TTC!

Kyla- cramps 4 days before AF seems abit early to me. I still think your in babe!

Happy birthday lovely Julie!

No real plans here this weekend. Not to be a total bratty pants, but it is supposed to be like, almost 80 degrees here. So I will definitely be spending time gardening! My garden looks like a mess!

But my son Danny came down with a nasty cold. He was up all night with a fever and unable to breathe through his nose. I am on like, 2.5 cummulative ours of sleep. Please let this be a short lived cold... he won't stop whining.... Poor baby. :(

Happy birthday Julie!

Just working on redoing our master "luxury" shower. I am just excited to get a seat in the shower so shaving is much easier. We have dinner with some friends tonight. Then I am also throwing a bridal shower at our house on Sunday. And I have lacrosse coaching this weekend. Wow my weekend seems busier then I planned. Luckily I have Monday off.

Nikki- JEALOUS of your luxury shower!!!!!!

So this afternoon i've had some sharp pain in the lower ab right side and through to the lower back off and on... i don't know if this is good or bad???

HAPPY happy Birthday, Julie!!! An "O" day birthday?!? I like that! :)

Nikki- JEALOUS of your luxury shower!!!!!!

So this afternoon i've had some sharp pain in the lower ab right side and through to the lower back off and on... i don't know if this is good or bad???

Thanks Kyla, I am excited for it!

Good feelings! I don't think you are out!

Doc apt update:

Well LOTS of good news and a little bit of bad news....

I finally feel like I have a doctor that is looking at my reproductive set up as a whole. He was GREAT (number 1 in the nation!!)! He was saying that all your hormone's work together. If one is having issues most likely they are all having issues. History of me I have REALLY high prolactin levels (benine tumor in my brain on my gland that produces hormones) and my body thinks I am breastfeeding so I wasn't getting my period until I was put on meds (3 years ago). Well he took 10 tubes of blood because he wants to look at them all as a whole. He thinks I might have PCOS. Something about your estrogen has to be above 3 and your progestrogen has to be half of another hormone when you are post ov (I am not totally sure if that was exactly what he said, but the point is THEY ALL WORK TOGETHER). Which I felt like they had to and with one hormone wack I wanted someone to look at my other hormones but no other doc has cared. Finally one that does! Then they did an ultrasound. Good news is I do know my body because she said I od from right side (which is what I thought) and I did it recently (7dpo). She said my Ov's are big which is common in PCOS but my follicles look good. She said unfortunately it looks like I am about to shed my lining, which means I am not prego :(

Hubs decided to do a sperm test next week:)
We both did blood work for genetic diseases because we are both mutts and it would be a good idea to make sure we can produce a healthy child.

I think this month and on will be looking at getting my body in line and working more then anything. I look forward to that. I will still TTC, but really focus on my medical side of things.

Happy birthday Julie!!!

Nikki- So glad you're getting some answers!! Knowing more will only help when TTC, and although i'm sorry this isn't your month i'm so happy that you're figuring it all out <3

Nikki- I'm glad you got some answers, I know how good it feels to finally have a doctor who gives a crap and actually pays attention to you. I'm sure you're feeling a lot better at least knowing what's going on.

Afm, tested with the same brand that gave me the positive and it was clearly negative so i'm definitely out this month.

Nikki- I'm glad you got some answers, I know how good it feels to finally have a doctor who gives a crap and actually pays attention to you. I'm sure you're feeling a lot better at least knowing what's going on.

Afm, tested with the same brand that gave me the positive and it was clearly negative so i'm definitely out this month.

Sorry girl! Lets get the periods so we can start the next try!!

A great part about this doc is that he is billing me as an endocrinologist apt and not a fertility apt, therefore my insurance will pay for all but $50!!! If it was a fertility apt he would have charged me about $1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->