End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

hugs kyla!

I am thinking about stopping all stuff like OPK/Temps/worrying and just doing when we please. But Ill see what the doc says tomorrow.

My DH worked on remodeling my bathroom for Vday. We didn't do anything. Just sitting on the coach watching a movie.

Kyla - I am so sorry about your day. I don't know what to say except that my heart is with you.

Well I'm pretty sure AF is on her way...temp keeps dropping and I have AF cramps😩

Oh I am sorry Rachel! I was just about to post asking if any FMU testers happening today.....thought you had it in the bag!

I tested but I did pee around 3 am so I only had 4 hours of pee in me. Same sort of line as yesterday. I'm sure it's just the indent. I hate frers. I don't even know why I buy them. I'm going back to bed :brat:

ya i pledge to myself (after last cycle) to never use FRER again.

I am thinking about ONLY using digi's because they don't give you that line to analyze and become depressed when you see a line and then it is false (or chemical). I know it will be hard because analyzing pee sticks is what we are good at, but I can't hurt the way I did last month and the way Kyla is this cycle.

AFM, NO symptoms what so ever. I feel out already. My CP is hard and coming down (i think, this is my first cycle checking it) which is a sign of AF i think. However my ONLY "symptom" is totally excitement for my doc apt this afternoon! CANT WAIT! I might need some help from you ladies to make the morning go by fast.

Yeah I'm feeling cramps this morning, not major but a little bit. I feel AF may show early....

Emily are you going to try the OPK test during your 2WW? I know it doesn't mean anything, but I am just curious if it is pos/neg for me plus I have 2 strips left. If I do it what DPO should I try?

I am bitter today. I did a digi just to see the words not pregnant so I can get on with it and stop testing. I'm so mad at my body. I don't get it. I tried everything possible this month.

Yep I know how you feel Rachel- it totally sucks. Your symptoms were all right, your temps were perfect and nothing? I got a positive test and now nothing? What the hell happened this month?

I know. I just don't get it. I'm getting old. Maybe my ovaries are raisins...

My boobs still hurt really bad...that's about it.

Sorry ladies! We need something exciting and upbeat to happen in this tread, its been kind of a sad last 30 hours of our thread.

Emily are you going to try the OPK test during your 2WW? I know it doesn't mean anything, but I am just curious if it is pos/neg for me plus I have 2 strips left. If I do it what DPO should I try?

No, I am not going to put myself through anymore stress. I am being really good about symptom spotting and staying relaxed, so if I pee on just one more stick, the fixation will start and it will be a runaway train from that moment on.
BUT I will tell you what. IF, and only IF, I get a BFP, I will pee on an OPK to see what happens, OK? I am curious about this as well.

If you want to do it, I say wait until the day AF is due. Just as a preview to anticipate what you HPT might say.

Rachel - I am sorry... and Nikki is right... it's like this thread went from on top of the world to down in the dumps really fast. :(

We all have lots of love here ladies... let's all just try to remember that. <3

No, I am not going to put myself through anymore stress. I am being really good about symptom spotting and staying relaxed, so if I pee on just one more stick, the fixation will start and it will be a runaway train from that moment on.
BUT I will tell you what. IF, and only IF, I get a BFP, I will pee on an OPK to see what happens, OK? I am curious about this as well.

If you want to do it, I say wait until the day AF is due. Just as a preview to anticipate what you HPT might say.

I agree.... Ill stick with your method. I am also doing well with not SS, because I have NOTHING to spot!

I agree ladies...no one is officially out yet! I still have hope for all of us. Our babies will come...no matter what or how, they will come. :hugs:

Kyla - I know this sounds cliche, but Tuesday still seems really far away to me.... I really don't think you are out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->