End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Trying I am in your boat! My OPK was darker yesterday then today! But I am temping so hopefully that will help me figure out my O. However temping dosn't always work for me because of my meds.

This month I have just been temping whenever I first wake up. I am not doing it at any exact time, however I usually wake up at the same time on weekdays. I also used to adjust the temps and now I am not. This method has made my temps look more stable then ever before.

Trying- im still in your boat.... feeling a bit sick :( Feel better hun!

Hello everyone new! I've been MIA since this new thread...somehow I managed to not think about ttc the past few days. Really hoping for big O'days for everyone soon...or BFP for those in the dreded ttw already.

Update - as many of you know, I was seeing a specialst on Friday. Very glad I did...overall, Dr. provided me with hope for a successful pregnancy in the future. She wanted to do a few more blood tests and an hsg test (the yucky test you may have heard about that checks tubes for blockage - ish). Because Friday was CD 3 for me we were able to do the blood work then and the hsg test is scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday). Timing with everything ended up perfect so at least we were able to start testing right away rather than wait for next cycle. If tests come back okay we will start with another round of clomid but this time it will be monitored which will be nice. Other than that, just trying to keep my head up and stay positive.

Sorry I have been silent, just had to catch up on the last couple days posts. I was working, and I can't get on BB unless I use my phone while I am peeing, and I don't even get much time to pee lol

Welcome PDX and Ab! And if I missed anyone else!

Laus - I'm glad you aren't nauseated yet! That is one thing that I cannot stand - being nauseated or puking. That kinda sucks that you can't get a scan until 12 weeks. The norm here is 8 weeks. But one good thing about that is you will already be done with your 1st trimester by the time you have your scan.

Trying - sorry you are feeling ill! The flu has been running rampant down here, I think it's starting to slow down. We had one of the worst flu seasons I have seen.

As for your OPKs, I am in the same boat as you and golds. I had my first positive on Saturday, mid morning. By afternoon it was light again and gone by the time I got off that night. Yesterday I tested in the morning - positive, and last night when I got home, positive! So just for the fun of it, I tested this morning and it was very positive again. I know you are supposed to go by the first positive, but I don't know why I would be having so many positives after the first one when completely away...On Saturday, all day I had strong twinges on my right side, to the point they would make me bend over or have to hold my breath. Then, by that night they were gone. Which is usually a positive O sign for me. My CM changed by yesterday morning and I have had absolutely no cramps since Saturday night. No clue what is going on. Should my temp be higher than it is if I O'd? It has been consistent the last 2 days...I'm pretty sure I o'd so I started taking my massive amounts of post O vitamins. Everyone was making fun of me at work on Saturday with my little pill baggie. Then I came to work Sunday with my post O baggie...there are 15 pills in it for the day. Hope all of it makes a difference. I am debating on if I should go and get the progesterone cream today. I have a 16 day LP as it is, but I don't think I have very high progesterone which maybe why I have had the 2 chemicals. I just don't want to make my TWW longer than it already is.

Glad you were able to go on CD 3, that's awesome not having to wait. Also I have read that a lot of women are more fertile after the HSG. Hopefully that will be the same for you! Are they going to give you a progesterone supplement? Your progesterone was low after your BFP right? Seems maybe a supplement might help sustain a BFP if you have low progesterone. You should ask about the bromelain or pineapple core. It is supposed to bulk up your lining, but you can only do it for a few days because it can cause uterine contractions. Maybe that's another reason you are having chemicals? I hope you get some answers this month :hugs:

Over- I am sooooo glad you're appointment went well and the timing is perfect for this month! And you're getting some assistance with monitoring your cycle, which is so awesome! It's all going to work out! :happydance: I was getting worried about you because you've been so quiet so far this month!

TTC- that's too funny about your 'baggies' i can only imagine what a laugh that would be. Good for you girl- you make a vitmain enriched enviroment for that eggie!! F'xd for a fluffy uterus lining and more for your eggie this month!!

Ok so here's a question, when you're working with OPK's (not digi's) and it's just the 2 lines in the window- how do you determine if it's a positive? I mean I've had 2 that the lines are dark- not quite as dark as the control line but almost, so how do you determine a 100% positive on those babys??

Glad you were able to go on CD 3, that's awesome not having to wait. Also I have read that a lot of women are more fertile after the HSG. Hopefully that will be the same for you! Are they going to give you a progesterone supplement? Your progesterone was low after your BFP right? Seems maybe a supplement might help sustain a BFP if you have low progesterone. You should ask about the bromelain or pineapple core. It is supposed to bulk up your lining, but you can only do it for a few days because it can cause uterine contractions. Maybe that's another reason you are having chemicals? I hope you get some answers this month :hugs:

I have also heard a of women getting BFP after an HSG because the tubes are cleared. As far as the progesterone goes, I haven't been tested yet. If I start the clomid with the monitoring, that is one thing they will be watching for yes. Thank you!

Ok so here's a question, when you're working with OPK's (not digi's) and it's just the 2 lines in the window- how do you determine if it's a positive? I mean I've had 2 that the lines are dark- not quite as dark as the control line but almost, so how do you determine a 100% positive on those babys??

Sorry to have worried you dear! As far as the opk's, I wish I had a good answer. I seem to get DAYS of dark lines with them but when the test line has been darker than the control line, I've counted them as 100% positive. But that hasn't happened every month for me. To help ease my mind of the interpretation game I just use the digitals now. Expensive, but worth the no guessing game. Sorry I can't offer much more advice on them.

Trying - Sometimes I turn the test around so the control line comes before the test line, that way it kind of tricks my brain into an unbiased decision on which one is darker. Also if part of the test line is darker than the control, it is positive. I still think that you O'd early. Which is awesome since DH was home! Do you have any more symptoms that you either O'd or it is still coming?

Well I had EWCM on Saturday morning- and nothing since. And all the usual O symptoms happened on Saturday so I sure am hoping that was it. I dunno, I ran out of tests last night, I dont' know it it's even worth buying more for this month because what does it matter now right? If O happens today or after, chances are slim to none at this point. I think i'll just leave it alone for now and hope for the best!

Yeah I wouldn't waste your money on them. The only reason I am still using them is because I bought a whole new pack on Friday. But I was playing around with FF and put in a bogus temp for tomorrow (I used 97.45 and 97.25) and it gave me my very first crosshairs for Saturday! I'm so excited. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow so I can hopefully get my crosshairs! I hope you O'd Saturday, then we'll be the same DPO too! Sounds promising. Now the wait begins :coffee:

Hi Everyone! I am not sure if I am even in the right spot. This is my first time writing in a forum even though I am guilty of reading them. I have been ttc for almost a year. I have Hashimoto's that has been in remission for a year in March but still have high thyroid antibodies. I have been testing like crazy because my cycles are all over the place. I took the bottom test after work about 10pm and it is negative but I am not sure if there is a faint line on the top which I took this morning with FMU. I would love the extra eyes.
https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a540/charmedchick1357/CAM_0506_zps11b7a516.jpg

Bella- I kind of see a faint line on top!! The pic is a little dark so it's hard to tell but I think there's something there!

I kind of see a faint line in the top too.

Oh ladies I hope you all O soon!

Ttc big up the crosshairs! Such a relief when you get them.

Over, oh I am pleased that your appointment went well, fingers crossed for the hsg.

thanks ladies! I fx that this is my month. Frer is still negative. Hoping it is not a evap. good luck and baby dust to all.

Hello everyone new! I've been MIA since this new thread...somehow I managed to not think about ttc the past few days. Really hoping for big O'days for everyone soon...or BFP for those in the dreded ttw already.

Update - as many of you know, I was seeing a specialst on Friday. Very glad I did...overall, Dr. provided me with hope for a successful pregnancy in the future. She wanted to do a few more blood tests and an hsg test (the yucky test you may have heard about that checks tubes for blockage - ish). Because Friday was CD 3 for me we were able to do the blood work then and the hsg test is scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday). Timing with everything ended up perfect so at least we were able to start testing right away rather than wait for next cycle. If tests come back okay we will start with another round of clomid but this time it will be monitored which will be nice. Other than that, just trying to keep my head up and stay positive.

HI over...im scheduled for my hsg test tomorrow as well...As i have just one tube left after my ectopic last yr im pretty nervous abt the one tube thts in there...it better b open and gud...all the best for tomorrow and keep us updated as to how the test went :thumbup::thumbup:

Hi girls...hows everyone doin??
gud luck to the ones whove od and r in the tww...hopefully the wait with b worth it :)
AFM...tomorrow is my HSG test...i wasnt nervous till now but now the nerves r kicking in ...wat is the 1 tube i have is blocked?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->