End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Hi girls...hows everyone doin??
gud luck to the ones whove od and r in the tww...hopefully the wait with b worth it :)
AFM...tomorrow is my HSG test...i wasnt nervous till now but now the nerves r kicking in ...wat is the 1 tube i have is blocked?????

Pd - glad to be going through the hsg with you! I made the mistake of reading online about the hsg...don't do it if you havne't already haha. Just goes to worst case scenerios and we don't need those thoughts right now! Praying that your test goes well tomorrow and I will update on how mine goes.

See that's what I love about our threads, seems whatever someone is going through, someone else is going through the same thing and then they have someone to talk to about it that knows exactly how they feel. how cool is that?

hi all! welcome new peeps!
cd40 something for me. call my dr - going in tomorrow for bloodwork (testosterone, lh, fsh, and prolactin). also getting a referral to an obgyn (mine is a general md). i'm glad to get off this train... but sad because i was feeling *so good* about this cycle, and after a year of regular but long cycles, this one has really caught me off guard. i'm bummed it didnt end in a bfp, but happy to be moving forward.
anyways, i put in an avatar, as requested, but it looks like i have a fat neck. i dont, i'm just turned sideways to the picture. :)
GL to all y'all! FX for everyone!

Horay for the pic! Lookin' good Mirolee! i knew you were a brunette, don't ask me how but I just knew it! And I don't think your neck looks fat at all!

Happy for you going to an OB- hopefully they will have some good advice for you! Glad you've got a positive attitude about everything, I don't think I would be handling a 40 day cycle as well as you have!

we are talkative today! I love that when I am sick of working I get on here and that is when we are all on.

HWPG- Yay for a pic. Looking good! (as is everyone else!)
Trying- lets sink this boat!
Over and DP- GL with the testing! I hope all goes great!!

Just realized that it's been 6 months today since we got the news that Kennedy had gone to heaven. Where does the time go?

TTC- what is in your vit goodie bag? Id love to learn more! My EWCM has decreased a lot since my meds increased. I would love to increase the CM... what should I take?

Trying- Sorry! Keep your head up! If you don't mind me asking ... what happened? If it is too much to tell me then please don't, I wont mind.

You're all such gorgeous ladies!!!!!!!

Trying- <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

AFM, not many symptoms at all. Last cycle I was an insane symptom spotter and drove myself mad. As well as being a POAS addict and going through ridiculous amounts of tests last cycle to get mad evaps and be disappointed

I ordered some OSOM tests... they should be here this week at some point and that's when i'll test. Nervous, I feel out.. but am hoping that means i'm in?? Since every other cycle I feel like 'this is it!!!' If that makes any sense. Lol.

Hey ladies, looks like I missed a lot in 24 hours! I have a cold... called out sick to work. Pounding headache since 2 in the morning. Blah. I am still waiting to O, not for like 6 more days or so.
BUT I HAVE to share with you ladies. I have been taking FertilAid women's and FertilCM. It has made BDing AMAZING! Maybe TMI, but my interest in sex has perked up, and the enjoyment factor has really increased! The, ummmm, lubrication... head REALLY sky rocketed! It is one of the features of these supplements, and I can vouch for that! It is also supposed to even out your cycle, so let's see if my cycle is closer to 31 days again and not 34 like last month... OR maybe I will get my BFP! We shall see!

Trying - I am so sorry for your loss of your little one. I can't imagine the pain, but your strength and love shine through.

Over - Glad to see you are back, been thinking of you. Glad your testing is coming at the right time. Fingers crossed for you my dear!

Laus - Are all the memories of your first pregnancy rushing back? Still so happy for you!

Bubs- good to know! I might need some of that.

Questions: For those that check CP.... After AF mine was low, then around CD13-ish it was getting higher (hard to get to) and now CD16 it is very low again. Like I can feel it when my finger is only half way up (SORRY TMI!). What does this all mean? This is my first month checking my CP.

OMG tell me more Bubs- I need SOMETHING to aid in my interest because I'm telling you it is lacking! And I hate it! I was starting to get worried about my marraige! Like we're not even 2 years in and I feel so bored and un-interested sometimes! I don't think it has anything to do with my hubby, I think it's me! I was in the drug store yesterday and I saw some herbal supplements that are supposed to be like viagara for women (not quite but you know what I mean) and I thought- damn I should buy this!

OMG tell me more Bubs- I need SOMETHING to aid in my interest because I'm telling you it is lacking! And I hate it! I was starting to get worried about my marraige! Like we're not even 2 years in and I feel so bored and un-interested sometimes! I don't think it has anything to do with my hubby, I think it's me! I was in the drug store yesterday and I saw some herbal supplements that are supposed to be like viagara for women (not quite but you know what I mean) and I thought- damn I should buy this!

Oh trust me... 2 and a half years in and I have the same concerns. When I get into bed, sleep is the first thing on my mind. I am really trying, but his interest in sex farrrrr outweighs mine! It is the main cause of fights between us, and we have a great marriage. He is my best friend, soul mate, love of my life, he is great looking and smart. I just don't know what my issue is... and believe me, I used to LOVE sex! I hate to say it, but sometimes I feel like I am doing it to just make him feel good... makes me feel guilty. I enjoy it when we get down to it, I just wish I looked forward to it. :nope: Does that make sense?

I know EXACTLY what you mean! We had a great sex life in the beginning, and you know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder and that was really true for us! And I understood it when I was in my first trimester, because I was so tired and sick all the time and then in the 2nd and 3rd trimester- WHAM! It was the best sex we've had ever and I had a HUGE sex drive all the time. But now- I know exactly what you're saying about sometimes I just do it to make him happy. And it's not that i don't enjoy it while it's happening but leading up to it, I could care less. And I'm lucky that he's not home every night and I don't have to deal with it all the time but when he's home I mean I want to be a good wife and make him satisfied and good God I just have no interest most of the time!

Golds- I don't mind talking about her at all! They don't know what happened. There was no knot in the cord, no clot on the placenta, no infection in either of our blood, autopsy came back normal, tissue testing for exotic/genetic diseases came back negative. The only thing they noted was that she was very small- only 5.2 lbs at 39 weeks. So it's a mystery that we'll never know the answer to? But we're told that we're both healthy and that as far as they can see neither of us have any genetic diseases or anything like that so that's a plus.

trying, i'd like to say that your openness and positivity continue to amaze me. in no way meant to offend anyone who has gone through a loss, but i have found/read so many stories about losses, and some people are consumed by their grief. each person processes events in their life differently, and have different needs (time, emotional connections, etc) but it's so heartening to have you on our thread - a woman who has encountered a loss and has the perseverance to continue living life. i'm sure, like all of us, you have your moments (you are human, right?) but you take them as they come, and feel them, and let them move on. i think you're awesome.

Trying i so agree HWPG....Kudos to u girl...ilost my angel at 6 weeks buti was a mess for a long long time...its an inspiration to b in touch with u...

Aww you guys are making me blush! Thanks! I told Over this already but honestly, my motto was just "get through it the best you can and try not to totally lose your shit in the process" and it's worked so far.

Trying- thanks for sharing. Im glad that you and DH are both healthy! You are one strong chica! Way to go!

Should I put a wedding pic up since it is the trend right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->