• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

No IBS Dx atm - just ran a bunch of tests last week and put on this diet and will see what she says next week.

As for the car thing there is a thread about it here on BnB - is that the one you mean? I have been afraid to even open it.

Professor gobbles looks delicio...i mean really sweet. Does he have a brother? :haha:

Also...obviously I am cleaning my house (apartment) and not just lying on the couch with no pants on obsessively checking BnB. ;)

Also...obviously I am cleaning my house (apartment) and not just lying on the couch with no pants on obsessively checking BnB. ;)

:rofl:
I *should* be spackeling.. but here I sit next to the pup having a better time

It's day 21 of my cycle and I'm symptom spotting. Yesterday was our last day of trying and I test on day 35. So far (TMI) I have sore nips...like shirt touching them kills me. I am on Clomid and took 5 this cycle, but we've barely done anything...I felt out until yesterday...

It's day 21 of my cycle and I'm symptom spotting. Yesterday was our last day of trying and I test on day 35. So far (TMI) I have sore nips...like shirt touching them kills me. I am on Clomid and took 5 this cycle, but we've barely done anything...I felt out until yesterday...

Everything sounds promising! Have you had these symptoms before?

I really need to get my wedding dress cleaned and boxed - it is just hanging inside its bag in our spare room. Don't really know what to do with it but I want to keep it. I actually had a really bad come down from the wedding. I'm so sad its all over and TTC is the only thing getting me through - I felt like I had nothing to look forward to, nothing to aim for. Which sounds crap - of course I had things to look forward to!! - but thats how I felt.

Your diets sound tough! I love my food! Still trying to watch what I eat, and make healthy decisions but I've just walked for an hour and half so I deserve a treat. I won't tell you what it is or you'll kick me out of the thread :rofl:

I love the first pic of Professor Gobbles where he's all up in the cameras grill :haha: like :saywhat:

I would definitely get too attached! x

Loobs,

Can the place you purchased the dress send it out to get cleaned? Or look into professional dry cleaning stores that have done gowns before. Just be careful. A girl i know took hers to be dry cleaned and they turned it yellow. Eeek!

Not like this. I was in tears. It was so different.

Loobs,

Can the place you purchased the dress send it out to get cleaned? Or look into professional dry cleaning stores that have done gowns before. Just be careful. A girl i know took hers to be dry cleaned and they turned it yellow. Eeek!

Oh dear!! I would go all Incredible Hulk on them! Thanks for the advice, will be sure to research vigorously!

Carrie - hope this is your BFP, sounds good! x

No IBS Dx atm - just ran a bunch of tests last week and put on this diet and will see what she says next week.

As for the car thing there is a thread about it here on BnB - is that the one you mean? I have been afraid to even open it.

Nah, it's on a completely different site :)

Hopefully you're back to your regularly scheduled eating cycles soon!

Professor gobbles looks delicio...i mean really sweet. Does he have a brother? :haha:
Just him, I'm afraid. I picked him up at the chicken auction, someone else purchased him and his brother but only wanted one, so I bought the second one off of him.

No pants sounds awesome. I just came back inside from feeding and I'm about to vacuum....I'd rather just stay on the couch!

That sounds quite promising! Chin up, you're not out until the witch shows up :hugs:

Not like this. I was in tears. It was so different.
Hope this is your :bfp:

Ok...today I was nauseated. My husband is thinking it's in my head...I think I O'd on my bday which was the 7th...

That sounds really promising! I know lots of ladies whose first symptoms were nausea, before they even took a pregnancy test!

Testing on the 25th here ladies (well OH will be as she is the one who is trying first). We had some symptoms at 2 DPO but since then nothing, everything is normal. Fingers crossed for all you ladies!

Fx'd for you Carrie! :dust:

I agree with Stuck...nausea is typically the first sign. Good luck everyone!

Well Geez...the 27th is going to be one busy testing day :)

Ok, this is where I need to be :happydance:

First TWW ever, can't believe I've only made it 3 days so far, feels like it's been at least a week! My period should be due somewhere between 5-9 days from now, it hops around a bit but always only by a day or two, for example in May it started on the 24th, July it started on the 22nd. So in the unlikely scenario that it doesn't show up or I don't start to get usual symptoms a few days before I'll probably have to wait extra days just to be sure it's not just taking it's sweet time like it sometimes likes to do. Sucks!

How the hell am I going to wait that long! I would love if I felt nauseous or something really early, because bad morning sickness runs in my family it seems and nausea is something I NEVER get nauseous at any stage during my cycle so it would be a telling sign. But I'm not holding out too much hope as this is our first month ever trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->