End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

AF got me :/ Quite a bit early too...she wasn't due until Monday

Oh stucki! I am so sorry. I know you won't have another chance for a long time now and that must be tough.
When does DH leave?

Also, is it full flow? Not just spotting and still some hope?

14 dpo and nothing so far. Feeling quite under the weather today and had to leave work early. I didn't test this morning, as I figured it'd be a bfn. Some times I'll have cramping and blood at my cervix a few hours before af but sometimes not, right now I have no signs what-so-ever. I am very rarely late. And I stopped the progesterone 2 nights ago, so I should be getting it today if it follows previous schedules. I'll test tomorrow morning if nothing shows up.

(after spending nearly $200 on vitamins, watch me end up pregnant this cycle, ha ha.)

Hi ladies can i join? I'm 7dpo today & plan on testing on the 27th when i'l be 10dpo possibly might test on 9dpo too as have lots of ic. Sixth cycle for ttc#2 & hoping i got it this time. Dtd eod & then 3 days in a row after positive opk also used preseed. Fx crossed for those of you left to test & sprry to those who got af & congrats to bfp so far

I still have line eye :haha:

But think its definitely a :BFN: as I'm sure something would have got darker by now if it was a line :cry:

Was really hoping either my temp would drop or I would get a :BFP: today so I knew whether to drink or not tonight! Oh well...I guess a few won't hurt. :)

GL anyone else testing soon!

Xx

I am in the same boat! I got noticable lines on Tuesday but nothing now! Got pics of tests to upload but in a cba mood lol xx

Line eye girls - keep the hope.i tried so hard to get line eye but couldn't even convince myself on a maybe line it was that BFN. Lol

Really fed up with tww today. Compounded by the fact that I'm not sure if today is o day or 11 dpo. Stupid pcos, stupid opks stupid stupid stupid lol...I need to get a grip of myself.

It's full flow ladies! No worries. I met my trainer this morning and I am trying out the soft cups, which are kind of awesome btw!

Good luck to everyone else! I want to see some BFPs!

It's full flow ladies! No worries. I met my trainer this morning and I am trying out the soft cups, which are kind of awesome btw!

It is great that you have such a positive attitude - I don't know how you do it!

P.s. should I pm you about the 21 day fix stuff?

It is great that you have such a positive attitude - I don't know how you do it!

P.s. should I pm you about the 21 day fix stuff?

Yeah, you can, but it would be better if you emailed me so I can just attach the stuff and send it over. I'll try to turn it all into an PDF, do you have adobe?

I do have adobe. Do you want to pm me your email then?

Hey there ladies, hope your all going well and on your way to some more BFPs :)

An update for me today - I was finally going to test tonight for the first time at what I though would have been around 9/10 dpo BUT then this morning I have brown spotting :cry: So looks like I'm out this cycle. Pretty disappointing, I'm only CD 24 today and not due on until this Monday at the earliest. I had a feeling I might have ovulated early this cycle on CD12 which is really weird because usually I O around CD16. But if I did O early on CD12 then it makes sense that AF would be starting up now because Id actually be more like 12dpo today and I didn't BD at all early in the cycle because I wasn't expecting such early O….

ARGHHHH looks like I won't get to test at all this cycle now, at least I didn't waste any tests :(

Ugh... Sorry Samantha - that sounds so frustrating.

My therapist literally asked me why bother with OPKs or temping and all that when can't you just tell when you ovulated based on the date of your last period and I wanted to punch her.
Instead I just said "no, because my cycles aren't regular after coming off birth control" which she seemed to accept.

In any case. Still a bit of hope if it is only spotting! Fingers crossed.

Ugh... Sorry Samantha - that sounds so frustrating.

My therapist literally asked me why bother with OPKs or temping and all that when can't you just tell when you ovulated based on the date of your last period and I wanted to punch her.
Instead I just said "no, because my cycles aren't regular after coming off birth control" which she seemed to accept.

In any case. Still a bit of hope if it is only spotting! Fingers crossed.

Thanks :) it is very frustrating. I don't know why I would have Od so early when Iv always O'd late if anything! next cycle will just have to try BD the whole way through as much as possible to cover all bases. Its hard to BD heaps atm tho with my partners new job so will just BD when ever we can and hope for the best. Yep at least you have a more clear idea with the opks. I did them last cycle but it got a bit much for me - temping, opks, checking every little thing - so tried the more relaxed approach :dohh:

I am lay in bed wanting to test but know it will be a waste :(. Af due between now and Sunday

I want to join. I am planning to test Monday the 28th. I am not due for AF until around the 2nd or 3rd of August. I can't wait till missed AF to test. We miscarried on july 4th and I ended up Oing on the 18th of this month. I am hopeful that we conceived quickly after the miscarriage.

How is everyone today? I am very very hungover and now have a full day at work!

Did you test Kians_mummy?

GL Abradley81!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"