~~> * End of Nov/Early Dec Meet Up* Anyone Welcome! <~~

EternalRose

Reaction score
* * * GIRLY DAY OUT * * *

Hi Ladies,

Well I have been speaking to a few ladies from here, and I wondered whether anyone would be interested in meeting up, and if so where would you like to meet & what would you like to do?

I have attached a poll to get an idea of where people would prefer the meet to take place, and once I have the numbers Ill do another one to get an idea of what dates are convenient for most people.

I was thinking that for people who are travelling a little way booking a hotel might be the best thing to do, I know that if you book 3 weeks in advance with Premier Inn you can get a room for £29 which is really good as there rooms can go up to the lovely sum of £89 :wacko:

Feel free to put all your ideas down of what you would like to do, I was thinking a nice meal out with all of us at i.e Frankie & Bennys followed by a girly night in at our hotel. We can meet up somewhere neutral if you like and I can talk for England so Im sure that will break the ice before we move on! :haha:

I know that some of us might feel a little bit uncomfortable with travelling to meet when none of us know each other in person. But, I am happy to add anyone to my msn and turn on my webcam so you can see my lovely puffy face! :rofl: Also, if a few of us are in London and it turns out most of would like to meet in Manchester for example, we can travel up together in groups so we wont feel alone if that makes sense.

Happy Voting!!

EternalRose xxx

Great idea!!!! Would love to meet up with you all.. and definitely to eat and talk babies. I can't think of a better way to spend an evening. lol xx

Great idea!!!! Would love to meet up with you all.. and definitely to eat and talk babies. I can't think of a better way to spend an evening. lol xx

Ditto all of that!! It would be lovely to put faces to names!! :hugs:

Excellent, would be well up for this. Could afford it if booked well in advance too. I am in Norfolk, so London would be best ideally for me :hugs:

I would be up for a meet too, not sure if I could make overnight but could certainly come for the food and natter part!! I can do London or Birmingham by train x

would love to meet some of the others!!

Selfishly Manchester would be best for me - but could travel anywhere really!

Such a great idea!! Manchester is definately the closest to me...lol but Birmingham is a super close second:) How exciting would this be!! YAY

yeh would love to. pennies allowing of course. im only an hour from leeds so have voted for that but can easily get to any of them either on the train or by driving. did birmingham for a meet on another forum i was on.
oh yeh the other deciding factor is hubby...i will need him to be home to have the girls so if he has to work at short notice i will have to cancel im afraid. xx

Hi ER, I will come depending on when and money! London or Birmingham are easiest for me x

Hi ER, I will come depending on when and money! London or Birmingham are easiest for me x

this is gonna be completely pointless from me but lived in Kettering for years. meet hubby there. xxx

this is gonna be completely pointless from me but lived in Kettering for years. meet hubby there. xxx

Lol that's not pointless, always nice to know that someone else knows where Northamptonshire is, when I lived in Derbyshire half the people I spoke to had no idea :D Are you from Kettering originally or did u move down? xxx

Hiya this would be brilliant, as still havent managed a meet up, but i can only do london, as money is very tight for me xxx

Lol that's not pointless, always nice to know that someone else knows where Northamptonshire is, when I lived in Derbyshire half the people I spoke to had no idea :D Are you from Kettering originally or did u move down? xxx

i was born in wolverhampton but moved to kett when i was 6. moved away to be with hubby when i was 20. hubby born there. dont miss it one bit tbh.

:) Hiya? baby free event or.. i can do london or birm :) x

Hi ya hun, definately babies welcome!!

To everyone who has posted or voted so far, will give it till Friday and then Ill do a poll for dates, and locations. :thumbup:

EternalRose xx

I live in Guildford so could jump on a train to london??

Yay. This is such a good idea. I live in Machester so it's my preference. London is the hardest, but i'm sure I could make it for at least 1 night. would be lovely to put some faces to names. x

An overnight/shop/meet etc was tried a while ago, LOTs of people interested...ended up with 3 turning up :( Hope this goes well girls!! Get booking and enjoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->