End of November POAS?

crissyx

Reaction score
Hey Girls, I'm so new and looking for buddies. I'll be testing on 11/30, I want to test this Sat 11/26 eventho I know I will be kinda early. AF is due to show her ugly face on 11/30..

Anybody else testing this weekend or early next week?

Hey Girls, I'm so new and looking for buddies. I'll be testing on 11/30, I want to test this Sat 11/26 even though I know I will be kinda early. AF is due to show her ugly face on 11/30..

Anybody else testing this weekend or early next week?

Hey! I'm looking for buddies too but get sooo overwhelmed by these posts with thousands of threads lol. AF is due for me between the 28th and 30th. We're gonna test on Sunday (11 dpo) even though I know that's a little early.

I'm getting a little discouraged because I've been soooo moody and crampy and don't really want DH touching me (sounds bad, I know lol) and I just feel like AF is coming. That's how I felt with my son too though. I kept telling my bf at the time (my son's dad) that I was starting my period and then it just never came. So I'm trying not to lose all hope...fingers crossed!

Are you having any symptoms?

Hi! I'm also a lil overwhelmed by all these posts lol
As of now, I'm not having any symptoms. I think it's because I'm just over analyzing everything that might be a symptom, I just want this so bad. How about you? Symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->