End of September testers!

writermum1

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am ttc #3 as of yesterday.
I had a light AF start two days ago and my implanon removed yesterday. I usually ovulate a week before my AF but since having the implanon I'm not quite sure if that's accurate anymore!

My cycles are regular again as of two months ago due to the implanon putting them out of whack for quite awhile! Also my cycles are usually exactly on the 28 day mark.

I'll be testing at the end of the month so anyone else that is, post here and we can all update each other along the way! :)

Baby dust. xoxoxoxoxox

Hey there! Im barely starting ttc #3 also. We currently are NTNP but hopeful next cycle we try already. Currently waiting for AF to show to start counting ovu days! Good luck hun!

Hi! I've been ttc #1 since May and due to test this cycle on the 24th.

Hi! I'm on my first cycle ttc #2. Currently waiting to o and next af due on the 22nd. I have a crazy stash of ic tests so will probably be testing starting at 7 dpo. Good luck this month ladies!

Hi, I am on cycle 2 trying ttc #3. My husband has had a vasectomy reversal and we don't go for the results until October.

AF is due 23rd but I sometimes get the odd irregular period so I will probably wait until the end of the month to test.

Good luck to everyone xx

Hey! Once I finish my period, we will be trying this month on cycle one for number three :)

I am due my period (hopefully not) on 28th Sep x

Nice to meet everyone! :)

I'm yet to receive my ovulation and pregnancy tests in the mail! 50 of each... hahaha!

As of now I've had the implanon out for two days, BD the last three days but I got my implanon out the day after AF started and it's now very light and stopping and starting... Hopefully AF comes properly but doubtful right now... :( But it's still very possible to fall preg with or without an AF after implanon removal - yay!

Either way, I'll be testing at the end of the month just because I can. ;)

Sending baby dust, best wishes and a lot of good luck to all of you ladies. xxx

Hiya. I'm due AF around 28th September, give or take a couple of days. I'm on ttc cycle #5 after coming of bcp. My cycles have been all over the place since coming off bcp, nothing anywhere near as regular as i used to be. Fingers crossed for some bfp's this month :)

Ill be testing around the 19th . I had my iud remived last month . And this is our second cycle trying for number 3

Well, this is odd.....

Look at how these dates are working out for me for AF and O.

Sep 1 - AF started
Sep 2 - Implanon removed + Very light AF
Sep 3 - AF on and off and still barely anything
Sep 4 - AF gone (Usually lasts 5 days)
Sep 5 - Very positive line on Ovulation test....

I'm OVULATING???
That surely can't be right... can it? I'm not complaining but wow.

I know the implanon removal probably caused a very light AF. (So much I barely needed to use a pad) but I'm so confused that I'm ovulating today? Odd!! But awesome. :D

Edit / ADD ON: Also bad ovulation pain this morning!

Hi. Hopefully i will be there with you guys soon I'lll be calling Tuesday to reschedule my implanon removal.

Well, this is odd.....

Sep 1 - AF started

I'm OVULATING???

I know the implanon removal probably caused a very light AF. (So much I barely needed to use a pad) but I'm so confused that I'm ovulating today? Odd!! But awesome. :D

LH is always present in the body ... but if ur having really dark test lines ...it sounds like u must be ovulating to me..BD..an see what happens ..it couldn't hurt right?

Hey ladies I'm on cd10 now waiting to ovulate I'd love some buddies

Well, this is odd.....

Sep 1 - AF started

I'm OVULATING???

LH is always present in the body ... but if ur having really dark test lines ...it sounds like u must be ovulating to me..BD..an see what happens ..it couldn't hurt right?

Yeah, I thought so. Did a few tests to see and they're all the same. The line is darker than the original line and still getting a bit of ovulation pains so I must be.. Thanks! :)

Well, this is odd.....

Sep 1 - AF started

I'm OVULATING???

Yeah, I thought so. Did a few tests to see and they're all the same. The line is darker than the original line and still getting a bit of ovulation pains so I must be.. Thanks! :)
Well fingers crossed and tons of baby dust to you

Hi Ladies:hi I am ttc #3 also. I am currently on cd11, af is due the 24th & I hope she doesn't show! Goodluck & Baby Dust to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->