End of September testers!

Hey ladies, Today is O day for me, dh and i bd on Sep 4th, 7th, & 9th. I pray we concieve this time! Good Luck to you all ��������
Hey hun. You should do it today as wall

:happydance: We BD'd Lastnight!!.. Which was apparently ovulation according to my ticker and an app that I have. So that means we did it on the 5th, 7th, 9th and Lastnight(10th) .. Fingers crossed we caught the egg:thumbup:

:happydance: We BD'd Lastnight!!.. Which was apparently ovulation according to my ticker and an app that I have. So that means we did it on the 5th, 7th, 9th and Lastnight(10th) .. Fingers crossed we caught the egg:thumbup:

Nice girl I see you extending those chances ...the best to you!

Hello ladies, we have decided to ttc #2. This comes after dialysis, ad a kidney and pancreas transplant just over 1 year ago. We have aN almost 3yo. We thought maybe we had conceived in august/September as I have every symptom, still now. And a weird 2 days of off and on spotting only when wiping. But, thus far every home test is negative. Dh feels he sees something just forming on latest test. I must say I keep feeling drawn to something on test. But, can't really see it. Other threads in two says bfn for the most part. 2 ladies said something is there. Anyways, I used preseed lube with dd and conceiveeasy.com pills too. This time I am not allowed to use them per docs. I was told to try something natural from drug store. I will post a pic. It helps to mature the egg healthier and to regulate O so it is easier to pin point.
So drink if anyone has ever tried this and if it helped. I will post a pic of latest test too

Attachments

• 20160911_171401.jpg
    20160911_171401.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
  • 43_1473633773478.jpg
    43_1473633773478.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 10
Hello ladies, we have decided to ttc #2. This comes after dialysis, ad a kidney and pancreas transplant just over 1 year ago. We have aN almost 3yo. We thought maybe we had conceived in august/September as I have every symptom, still now. And a weird 2 days of off and on spotting only when wiping. But, thus far every home test is negative. Dh feels he sees something just forming on latest test. I must say I keep feeling drawn to something on test. But, can't really see it. Other threads in two says bfn for the most part. 2 ladies said something is there. Anyways, I used preseed lube with dd and conceiveeasy.com pills too. This time I am not allowed to use them per docs. I was told to try something natural from drug store. I will post a pic. It helps to mature the egg healthier and to regulate O so it is easier to pin point.
So drink if anyone has ever tried this and if it helped. I will post a pic of latest test too
Hey hun welcome...I'm not quite sure I see anything from the pic wait a few days n retest try not to stress as it can't make the spotting wrst..
Also don't give up hope wish u all the best
GL AND TONS OF BABYDUST

Hey hun welcome...I'm not quite sure I see anything from the pic wait a few days n retest try not to stress as it can't make the spotting wrst..
GL AND TONS OF BABYDUST
I had spotting September 2, 3. Nothing since af was due the 3rd. But, only spotted when wiping. No tampon or panty liner needed. But still have symptoms. Docs want bloods

Hi all. I'm back. So tomorrow I go and get my nexplanon removed and will be actively ttc. I am so excited

GL AND TONS OF BABYDUST
I had spotting September 2, 3. Nothing since af was due the 3rd. But, only spotted when wiping. No tampon or panty liner needed. But still have symptoms. Docs want bloods

Bloods are a good idea if ur not getting anything on the pee sticks

So, I have begun 5o gain weight, my bbs have felt heavier says dh, for over a week and look bigger now he claims. Maybe weird af and getting ready to O now? Who knows. Still have blue veins, almost a month now of that, still have light almost cramps, but not really.

So, I have begun 5o gain weight, my bbs have felt heavier says dh, for over a week and look bigger now he claims. Maybe weird af and getting ready to O now? Who knows. Still have blue veins, almost a month now of that, still have light almost cramps, but not really.

I'm feeling very hopeful for you this cycle..hang in there

Also I have a thread in the tww forums call 5dpo or close infront or behind ...if you are in ur tww I'd love to have you join !! Thanks... loads of luck n babydust to everyone

AF is due Sep 24, guess that's my testing day! :) I have a short cycle, which is good I suppose, bit less of a wait. :p

I was naughty and tested 2 days ago... very faint bfp.. took a test today and bfn... Won't be testing again until close to or on my AF due date! Learnt my lesson, it's my first cycle trying so I was pretty excited... but no more testing, lol.

I've ordered a bulk lot of pregnancy tests from eBay this week.. about 40 of them, 10miu so extremely sensitive, it'll be hard not to test but I will wait it out like a good girl, haha. Just trying to get that I'm trying out of my head for now.

All that aside, I'm 8dpo today! Symptoms are subsiding that I had leading me to think I've fallen preg so early so that's helping.. also not really symptom spotting much anymore.

Best of luck ladies, and PeanutMomma - sounds great! Keep us updated, would love to hear the outcome. A big FX!

AF is due Sep 24, guess that's my testing day! :) I have a short cycle, which is good I suppose, bit less of a wait. :p

I was naughty and tested 2 days ago... very faint bfp.. took a test today and bfn... Won't be testing again until close to or on my AF due date! Learnt my lesson, it's my first cycle trying so I was pretty excited... but no more testing, lol.

I've ordered a bulk lot of pregnancy tests from eBay this week.. about 40 of them, 10miu so extremely sensitive, it'll be hard not to test but I will wait it out like a good girl, haha. Just trying to get that I'm trying out of my head for now.

All that aside, I'm 8dpo today! Symptoms are subsiding that I had leading me to think I've fallen preg so early so that's helping.. also not really symptom spotting much anymore.

Best of luck ladies, and PeanutMomma - sounds great! Keep us updated, would love to hear the outcome. A big FX!

Wait what? I'm really confused how you're 8 DPO, AF is due the 24th, but you still have short cycles. How short is short? That's a 19 day LP! I wouldn't consider that short :p I'm probably confused somewhere.

Hi ladies, can I join? I mc at 15 weeks, delivered him on 21 Aug. I wasn't planning on testing until October but I *think* I O'D so I'm going to test the 21st.

Hi ladies, can I join? I mc at 15 weeks, delivered him on 21 Aug. I wasn't planning on testing until October but I *think* I O'D so I'm going to test the 21st.

Welcome ! BABY DUST TO YOU

Hey all. Its official. I'm officially birth control free and TTC. So excited I will be taking ovulation test since I don't know what my body is like anymore and if I'll ovulate before mybcirst cycle or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->