End of September testers!

Hi Ladies:hi I am ttc #3 also. I am currently on cd11, af is due the 24th & I hope she doesn't show! Goodluck & Baby Dust to you all!

HI Britt..Welcome to the thread..I'm right there with I'm on CD13 No O yet AF due 26th...Hopefully we get our bfps this month ...
What are u doing ttc wise to help along? Are you doing ovulation strips?

Update.. In have an appt set up for the 16th but no promise they will take my implanon out that day or not. Might have to schedule another appt for that while update after that appt.

Hey ladies! I got AF today which i feel good about because we will ttc actively #3 already and ntnp no more. So means im in cycle #1 day1. Hopefully we get our bfps this month ladies!

Update...I did get my smiley face after postin yesterday on cd13...

Hey ladies! I got AF today which i feel good about because we will ttc actively #3 already and ntnp no more. So means im in cycle #1 day1. Hopefully we get our bfps this month ladies!

Welcome hun GL

Hi Ladies:hi I am ttc #3 also. I am currently on cd11, af is due the 24th & I hope she doesn't show! Goodluck & Baby Dust to you all!

HI Britt..Welcome to the thread..I'm right there with I'm on CD13 No O yet AF due 26th...Hopefully we get our bfps this month ...
What are u doing ttc wise to help along? Are you doing ovulation strips?
Thank You! I haven't tried doing ovulation strips, if we have no luck this month i will start using them next month. Good Luck to you!!

Hi ladies, I haven't posted since my first post but glad to see we are all getting close to o day or starting a new cycle! I'm having a very strange o this cycle. I had a positive opk cd 18, then went negative the same day, then another strong positive cd 19. Bd'd cd 18 but couldn't do anymore after that. By yesterday, cd 19, I literally thought I was dying with o pain all day. I had that once years ago and ended up in the e.r. but they told me it looked like a ruptured cyst and to expect my period in two weeks, and sent me home. I'm hoping this cycle isn't a bust already but I'm not feeling very positive. So think I'm 1 dpo today just waiting to confirm with temps.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone heading into the TWW yet?

Hi ladies, I haven't posted since my first post but glad to see we are all getting close to o day or starting a new cycle! I'm having a very strange o this cycle. I had a positive opk cd 18, then went negative the same day, then another strong positive cd 19. Bd'd cd 18 but couldn't do anymore after that. By yesterday, cd 19, I literally thought I was dying with o pain all day. I had that once years ago and ended up in the e.r. but they told me it looked like a ruptured cyst and to expect my period in two weeks, and sent me home. I'm hoping this cycle isn't a bust already but I'm not feeling very positive. So think I'm 1 dpo today just waiting to confirm with temps.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone heading into the TWW yet?
Hey hun sorry to hear about ur pains I've been using cheapies all cycle n the all looked the same so only on CD 13 I decided it was time to pop out the digital as I was very confused after another negative cheapie ..so with the same urine Sample I did the digital n got a big smiley face solid no flashing...so I missed my high and barely caught my peak tested today on cd14 an empty circle so I guess I'm in my 2ww officially...GLAD and babydust to u and to all ladies here this cycle
Keep me posted will do the same

Hiya ladies.. Me and my OH are currently NTNP for baby number 2. AF is due somewhere around the 23-25th maybe even the 27th so will wait until after then to test. My ticker says I'm due to O tomorrow but I feel like I have already ovulated (had a dull achey pain on my left side just below my hip bone a few days ago) my boobs are slightly tender but who knows.. Baby dust to you all.

hiya ladies.. Me and my oh are currently ntnp for baby number 2. Af is due somewhere around the 23-25th maybe even the 27th so will wait until after then to test. My ticker says i'm due to o tomorrow but i feel like i have already ovulated (had a dull achey pain on my left side just below my hip bone a few days ago) my boobs are slightly tender but who knows.. Baby dust to you all.
gl hun and tons of baby dust to you as well

Hiya ladies.. Me and my OH are currently NTNP for baby number 2. AF is due somewhere around the 23-25th maybe even the 27th so will wait until after then to test. My ticker says I'm due to O tomorrow but I feel like I have already ovulated (had a dull achey pain on my left side just below my hip bone a few days ago) my boobs are slightly tender but who knows.. Baby dust to you all.

Hiya ladies, just letting you know that I had to make a new account. I tried to change my email address and entered the wrong one so couldn't activate the change. So I was originally buttons_01 and now I am BabyBluess01

Hiya ladies, just letting you know that I had to make a new account. I tried to change my email address and entered the wrong one so couldn't activate the change. So I was originally buttons_01 and now I am BabyBluess01

Baby brains I know lol ...Welcome again.

Hi ladies! I haven't posted in a few days but I have been following! :)
Welcome to the thread and sending baby dust to all of you <3

I ovulated very early - cycle day 6 I think it was, I've still been taking opk tests to make sure and none have been close to the positive I got that day so I'm taking it as I've ovulated already. I'm 5dpo today and since ovulation I've been getting cramps, tender belly and on and off sore bbs. I have no clue what's going on with my body, been extremely tired lately but today I woke up with a burst of energy... lol. Af is due on the 24th so I'll test closer to then.. I swear I have poas syndrome so it's gonna be tough not to test... I'm not expecting a bfp so soon since the implanon only came out just a couple days before ovulation but it's possible I guess. Fingers crossed anyway xx

TaylorK sometimes opks make for such a headache. I read a lot of people like the digitals. I just used the first response brand this cycle and they seemed overall ok. Might have to spring for a digital next cycle though. Do you think you were able to time it ok despite the cheapies throwing you off?

Writermum, GL you absolutely could get a bfp the first cycle. Maybe those are all good signs for one! Fingers crossed for you!

TaylorK sometimes opks make for such a headache. I read a lot of people like the digitals. I just used the first response brand this cycle and they seemed overall ok. Might have to spring for a digital next cycle though. Do you think you were able to time it ok despite the cheapies throwing you off?

Writermum, GL you absolutely could get a bfp the first cycle. Maybe those are all good signs for one! Fingers crossed for you!
I was a matter of becoming frustrated that made me catch my peak this cycle ...I was getting so frustrated and made waiting on the cheapies to darken up ...I mean I actually had to squint to see the second line on the cheapies that's how negative they were... I have a load of cheapies to give to anyone who has the time with those . N If I get pregnant I'll have a ton of the CB digitals to give away as my husband say ... 'wow you have those things by the case' :happydance::happydance::happydance: Hez crazy ...but I'm never wasting my time with cheapies again

Hi ladies - I'll be testing around Sept. 22. Had an ultrasound on cd13 and had one mature follicle at 22mm and one at 15mm in addition to several other smaller ones that they didn't tell me the size of. I ovulated on cd15. What are the chances that the 15mm follie continued to grow and I released both? Doc didn't say anything about it and I didn't think to ask - she just told me to go home and bd!

Hi ladies - I'll be testing around Sept. 22. Had an ultrasound on cd13 and had one mature follicle at 22mm and one at 15mm in addition to several other smaller ones that they didn't tell me the size of. I ovulated on cd15. What are the chances that the 15mm follie continued to grow and I released both? Doc didn't say anything about it and I didn't think to ask - she just told me to go home and bd!
Most follicles 18mm n over are mature an will most likely release an egg...I think u have a pretty good chance of getting the 15mm one to 18 mm if u don't release in another day r 2 ...Gl
Welcome

Hey ladies, Today is O day for me, dh and i bd on Sep 4th, 7th, & 9th. I pray we concieve this time! Good Luck to you all &#127868;&#128525;&#128118;&#128099;

Baby dust to you all!
I'm hoping this is my lucky month to ovulate! I've typically ovulated on full moons and since June I think my body has been trying to ovulate based on symptoms I've noticed.
We are ttc#2 and bd'd yesterday and plan to on the 14th (our 3rd anniversary) then fx'd I ovulate on the 16th and maybe bd again.
I'm still bf ds#1 who is 19 months old and haven't ovulated or had af yet.
I'm very crampy, nauseous, and tired the last few days. I'm even wondering if it's my left side trying to ovulate since that's where I feel it. Haven't used opks or checked cm though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->