Endometriosis Diary

Okay so Monday's appointment effectively discharged me from the endometriosis clinic.

The consultant signed me off saying 'I removed the coil, the patient is aware that this may cause a resurgence of endometriotic symptoms, and I wish her luck with future pregnancies'

So that's it. It was my 'post op checkup' so I'm on the 12 month count down then back to the GP for fertility tests and IVF referrals from scratch.

Guess I just have to hope that my diagnosis does speed things up.

Better take the rest of my supplements too I guess....

Here's my chart for today - praying that O is confirmed tomorrow - looks like it ought to be:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33585b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Really uncomfortably twingy on the left side today. Considering a hot water bottle it's that bad.

Fingers crossed for you! I'm heading to my ultrasound in an hour and half, really excited but also nervous! I just wanna see a little baby in there and hopefully a heartbeat! When I got pregnant I was out with my friend I said I'm totally ovulating right now I had the one sided twingy cramp feeling. Not putting the math together we had just bd less 48 hours prior lol I truly had given up on it!

On the one hand, FF now thinks I ovulated.

On the other hand the last time we DTD was O-3 because I strained my side at the gym.

Dammit dammit DAMMIT.

Oh and this now puts me squarely at it thinking Boxing Day is a fertile time for me and we will be sharing a room with our son from the 23rd to the 26th :-( my sodding predicted feetile window. I could cry.

Oh no!! I'm sorry try for 22nd at least if you can, & 27th!

Thanks - OT but I smile everytime I see your ticker.

I know logically we're out this month - best to assume so, but I am still hoping for a Xmas miracle....

I hope you get your second little miracle soon! Try to not stress though I remember doctor saying before I had my surgery and found what was the problem a lot of women get fed up and quit trying and they come back pregnant, she laughed when it was me! lol Today I had second OB appt, had my first pap smear why they waited til I was pregnant beats me i've asked for one several times before but it wasn't bad! I also had another ultrasound I didn't know I was having babies heart was beating fast :D

I just read through our entire 11 pages its crazy what have gone through in nearly a year on here together! You especially have had a rough year, I really hope it all pays off for you! I know the last thing that helps is talking to gloating newly pregnant person but although we aren't the same I understand your struggles and heartache! I hope your little nathan gets to be promoted to big brother real soon!

Thanks lovely yeah it's been a roller coaster hasn't it?

I think the insanity at work has been a BIG factor in the late ovulation I had this month.

7DPO. Only a slim chance we caught the egg but god my endo seems to be flaring up. Pain all day. So scared of an ectopic but too early to be even THINKING about a test

I think stress is why it took me 4 mo post op because finally the month I wasnt is when it happened. Will you get a break for the holiday? Aren't you going to be Oing around then too? That could be good!

Due to O on boxing day but sharing a room with my son from the night of the 23rd to 25th inclusive. We are going to have to be very VERY quiet.

Admittedly he does sleep VERY deeply....

Oh gods. Nauseous as hell.

Today's chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33585b/?i=5930114&

But we ONLY DTD O-3 (and a few days before) given how late FF thinks it is.

Can my damn body stop being horrible to me - the likelihood is tiny :(

Oh gods. Not impressed with the medical definition of "pain free"

*whimpers*

So I'm on CD6 now - AF got me on Thursday gone. Pain was horrific (see above), but less than 'normal', only lasted 2 days and my entire period only lasted 4.

Whether that's down to the surgery or switching to cloth pads I don't know, but if I can get some decent drugs from my GP tomorrow for next cycle (just in case given the predicted fertile window(s) ) then I might be able to cope for the interim.

New cycle, trying to lessen stress as I did ovulate stupid late, but that may have something to do with my coil removal.

Sticking with attempting to jump DH daily or every other day minimum and that way whatever happens, I should be in with a good shot this month.

Particularly as the office is closing early on 23rd so I'm not telling him... just going to head home and jump him prior to picking up N from nursery - my fertile window on a 'normal' cycle is bang on Xmas Day and we will be sharing a room with N from the night of the 23rd so good to get a good go in before we have to try sneaking around like teenagers....

https://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/23/c6d1e09ec78ae26870006b384a6022c6.jpg

Today's OPK.

Clearest and darkest it's been since October so I'm taking it as at least a good sign if not an actual positive :)

DTD tonight and for the last two nights so more jumping required - please stay sleeping small boy...

Back to such a faint line I would consider it almost an evap today - I think yesterday's was my positive then.

I'll keep using them for a few days to be certain - temp drop this morning but I woke late and had to adjust.

Well I managed to DTD tonight with The Boy asleep in the travel cot.

Thanks lovely - must be scan time for you soon?

Didn't manage to DTD on Xmas Day but did yesterday and it's looking like I ovulated on Xmas Eve anyway so we shall see. Hopefully tomorrow will confirm it... Missing the day AFTER wouldn't be so bad...

Xmas Eve I had a scare so I went to the hospital they confirmed everything was okay baby was sleeping so she shook my stomach and we saw baby move lots it was so cool he was freaking out and I had tears in my eyes! It really made it sink in for me! My next ob appt in Jan. 5th which is also my NT screening/scan! Only a few days away! :) I'm just ready to know what we are having. I have bought a pump, bottles, binky's, and outfit for both genders but I'm just so ready to go crazy preparing!! Hoping at that appointment I can schedule my gender scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->