Endometriosis--please help me.

We'll see. no one has ever "got" me like he does. No matter what is going on, he can make me smile (even last night/this morning). He is the sweetest, most loving person I've ever met. I can't leave him. I see what you're saying though...and it does worry me. Maybe he will change his mind....he did say that he didn't KNOW if he could be happy...maybe he'll love it. He said that too--there's no way he couldn't love me and our baby......but I also know that he could end out resenting the baby or me. i'm very stuck. I'd rather keep him though. T^T

but surely u don't want to risk resenting him either. Get the endo sorted out and treated so that it doesn't create so many problems and then go from there
:hugs:

I do think he'll change his mind, I really do. Most guys at that age would probably say the same thing. And I'm sure that if you did fall prego, he would grow to love the baby very much. Think of all the men who didn't want/expect kids, and loved them in the end!

I must say that if he seriously doesn't ever want kids, and you desperately do then perhaps you aren't meant to stay together? I don't mean that in a horrible way, but i know that i couldn't stay with somebody who didn't have the same goals in life as i do. xx

Nah, I understand how you mean it. We talked again last night. Pretty much th same thing but he says that If he can go either way and I REALLY want to go the other, then why not?

*growls* Did anyone else's OH act like this? This blows. I think he'd be cool with it too, if it happened. I just wish he wanted it like I do. He thinks it's because I'm a girl and have all those crazy women hormones. Maybe he's right. He said he'd be on-board for everything--appt's, helping out, etc but that he wishes we had more time (and I don't??) *frusterated* I always wanted 3, he wants one. Compromise? Let's have one. He says that there's a HUGE difference between 0 and 1....he's right, and I totally get what he's saying buuuuut.....*ahhhhhh*

So it comes down to this really: Do I take him up on it this summer (I'd stop my pill now) or do I sit and suffer so he can be happy?:muaha:

If we DID conceive this summer (if my pill issues sort themselves out by then and I'm O-ing and whatnot) then I can carry through winter and have a spring baby before it got all hot and humid and gross. The baby would also be due right around OUR birthdays (I think it's cute). Since we wouldn't start until late summer, I could clear my finals then give birth (so long as I stuck to my EDD) and have the summer to do the "new mama" thing. the timing would work very well.

uuuggghhhh...I want this baby so muuuuch!!!:hissy:

You're lucky in a sense, that he has given you the chance to have a baby. I think he would grow to love being a daddy.

Do what YOU want. If he says he'll help, that's definitely a good sign.

I know!! God, I'm getting so excited...but I feel like I'm trapping him into it, kwim?:dohh:

It's about compromise. If he wants you and you want him, you have to meet each other in the middle.

well, after several loooong talks, we decided that we would TTC in August of next year!!! :cloud9:Thanks you all for keeping me semi-sane. I felt like my world was crashing down around me!:hugs:

(man, I'm sooo embarassed for making such a fuss--must be my hormones again):dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->