Endometriosis--please help me.

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
It was suggested that I cross-post this here becuase more women in this section would understand/might be able to help me. I'm from over in the WTT area...

My midwife told me a few months ago that my chances of having endo are very against me. It runs in my family. We then determined that I *do* have it. It broke my heart. I knew what that meant: my biological clock wasn't just ticking, the hands of it were moving so fast around that I couldn't even see them.

Now, I've been on the pill for about a half a year to battle it. My OH has been extremely supportive and I love him more than anything in the world. We had done some talking and we have a loose idea of what we're going to do: move into the apartment this summer, get married about a year later, TTC....

Recently, I have been in pain constantly. It feels like menstrual cramps, but all cycle long, at any time during the day. My fertility is in danger. Every second I wait, my uterus is becoming more and more like Swiss cheese and my chances of ever having a baby is dropping like a brick. I'm completely devastated. I never knew what true devastation felt like--it sucks. It hurts even more when [TMI] I go #2 or masturbate or have sex. Last night, I was moaning in pain when i went to the bathroom, like I used to when I had my period before I went on the pill.[/TMI]

I am 19, my OH is 18. We're young, we have our whole lives ahead of us, I understand that. OH wants to wait as long as possible (he was aiming for early 30's *rolls eyes*) but I have run out of time, it seems. All I've ever wanted was to be a mom. My life has been revolving around it since I was 16 years old--I always knew something was wrong and I've been trying to do what I can since then.

I'm bringing it up tonight with OH. I'm hurt and I'm lost and I need help here. If YOU were in this situation, how would you address it? I know that you and I are different people, but I'd really appreciate hearing what you'd do. I'm desperate.

HI, i posted a bunch of stuff in your original area. Hope it helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->