Enfamil Gentlease Complaints...?

Eve

Reaction score
A friend of mine started out bfing but after 2 weeks of sore,cracked,bleeding nipples she switched to formula and has been having troubles. She started on Similac which made her lo real gassy and constipated and terribly cranky, so her doctor told her to try goodstart, same problems.... around 2 month she bought the gentlease and boom!! No more gas and he started pooping like a trooper lol but now he eats so much more! She says he is hungry all the time and nothing else but the milk helps and calms him down...

Anyone erlse have a real hungry baby on the gentlease?? He is now 3.5 months old and sleeping through the night... maybe he is just making up for his big sleep during the day?...? She asked me but I didn't use that kind, or had it at all when I had my son. I know he couldn't take Similac due to constipation and I had him on Isomil and then Alsoy(cheaper) and I am bfing my daughter.

I've found that Carmen has been eating smaller amounts, but more often. It seems like I'm constantly feeding her, but she's definitely a lot happier tummy-wise. At first I thought it was just a growth spurt, but apparently not! Maybe they are just eating more often because they're pooping more often now? I'm sorry I'm not sure what the reason is but I can definitely say I've noticed the same thing.

btw, do you guys have Wal-Mart up there in NB? (never been there myself, lol). If so, I found the other day that their Parent's Choice brand has the exact same formula as the Gentlease and is A LOT cheaper! Just wanted to let your friend know that as the Enfamil is so expensive!

Ohhhhhh Thank you! I will let her know that for sure, we have a few walmarts around here :) It is expensive!! When I bought formula when I had my son I thought it was but it went up since then too lol I was thinking of using goodstart when Kayleigh comes off the breast if she still needs the extra good stuff at that point :) I will also let my friend know that you found it kind of the same as well... I figured it might be due to easier to digest etc... so it would go through quicker lol I wish they had that stuff when I had my son!! He was a super gassy fussy baby and had a terrible time with a lot of formulas at first until the soy stuff.. but I bet the gentlease would have done him well too. Again thanks!! :D

Carmen is gorgeous by the way!! Lots of hair too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->