Enlarged uterus, anyone else can relate?

Leslie735

Reaction score
Hello! I've been apart of this site for a few years but do not post often. I wasn't sure where to really put this and thought this was the best area. Anyway, I'm 31 years old and back in 2013, at my yearly woman check up, my OB noticed my uterus felt "full." I suspected I could be pregnant but a few pregnancy tests and an ultrasound later, I wasn't. My doctor called after my the U/S and said all was normal. I didnt' give it another thought. Then back last December, in 2014, at my check up again. This time I had a new doctor (I've been to her before but it had been several years). She did an exam and said my uterus was "big" about the size if I was 12 weeks pregnant. I again, took pregnancy tests, negative and she sent me for a U/S. I had it done and she called me a few days later and said everything was normal except my uterus measured large. I came home and googled and all I could find was the big "C" word. That sent me into a total panic for the past year! Here I am about to go for my yearly again at the end of the month and I am just terrified my doctor missed something last year and it had all this time to grow and get worse. :( I had read that it could be large because I've had 2 c-sections but my most recent one was 7 years ago and this was never brought up to me until 2 years ago and I NEVER miss my yearly appointments. My periods seem normal to me, mostly regular, not too heavy and all. Just like they've always been except I do brown spot for several days before and after my period. Other than that everything seems to be like it always has. Can anyone relate? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->