Equipment

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
What equipment have you all bought for preparing food for your LO? A steamer/blender/food processor/Beaba Babycook/Mouli/Ice cube trays?!

Don't know if it is worth investing in things specifically designed for weaning babies or just using what I've got?

Thanks

I have a steamer pan set (had it already), a hand blender, lots of little pots and tubs to store/freeze food in.

Edit..pots like these as i'll be able to use them longer and thought it'd be easier...

small pots.jpg tommee tippee.jpg

i brought a couple of new blenders- hand held and a jug one, and lots of freezer pots etc from mothercare, and lots of bowls and spoons x

I bought weaning spoons, cup, highchair, lots more bibs (!)

He already had a bowl/ plate set as a present.

I already had a saucepan steamer, hand blender and potato ricer.

And my mum gave me the little tiny tupperwares she got in her new set but that are too small to be useful except for baby portions! Little tubs for portions are very handy- approx 3" x 3" x 1" is the right size for my baby.

One thing I don't have but would be handy is a case for baby cutlery for keeping it clean while in your changing bag out and about.

oh yes, that reminds me - our highchair is a must and we have the little case for cutlery whilst out - so useful! from mothercare x

I use what we have, don't think I've bought anything specifically. We had a blender which works great to make purees. We use the rice cooker to steam the foods and two ice trays that we have to freeze them. After they have frozen I put the cubes into freezer bags with the date and content on it

I didn't buy anything much.Most things I already had including a blender I, I bough some tupperwares, some bowls and spoons, and I'm going to buy a highchair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->