Er....stuff to do with "down there"....

K

Katieeeee

This is a bit of an embarrassing question to ask, but I'm sure there are and have been many people in the same boat...

How long does the er...dryness down there last after you've had baby??

Like before, all I would need to do is look at a willy and I'd be er...lubricated so to speak :blush:

And now....there's nothing at all :nope:

This is gonna make me sound like a hussy, but a tasty gentleman is coming round this evening and I've got a feeling that one thing may lead to another...how awful and embarrassing would it be if I'm so dry he can't even do anything to me? :cry:

I know there are lubes out there but I want my own lube back :cry:

I'm not actually sure how long it takes (I'm still pretty uh... dry, but breastfeeding does that.)
The more you uhm.. do things.. and stimulate down their the quicker it comes back though.

Get Aiden down for a sleep and go have a play! :thumbup:

Have to add in there though, the dryness can actually be quite nice! Extra friction :haha:

I'm not actually sure how long it takes (I'm still pretty uh... dry, but breastfeeding does that.)
The more you uhm.. do things.. and stimulate down their the quicker it comes back though.

Get Aiden down for a sleep and go have a play! :thumbup:

Have to add in their though, the dryness can actually be quite nice! Extra friction :haha:

:shock: MUMMYJO! I am a ROMAN CATHOLIC! :growlmad: (haha not really, quite the opposite!)

It better sort itself out soon cos I need to shag a lampost, I'm going MAD :wacko:

i'm not sure, personally my lube came back quite quick xx

Its strange sometimes its there sometimes its not?! ....guess it depends on the situation but im also on the contraceptive implant so that can affect it too i have read x

My own lube came back fairly quickly. Like 3-4 weeks after, but was still spotting from the birth. But of course, I was put on birth control the 4th week after and have been spotting for like 3 weeks now and will be starting my period this week (TMI) so I won't be able to umm, "try it out"...LOL!

This is a bit of an embarrassing question to ask, but I'm sure there are and have been many people in the same boat...

How long does the er...dryness down there last after you've had baby??

Like before, all I would need to do is look at a willy and I'd be er...lubricated so to speak :blush:

And now....there's nothing at all :nope:

This is gonna make me sound like a hussy, but a tasty gentleman is coming round this evening and I've got a feeling that one thing may lead to another...how awful and embarrassing would it be if I'm so dry he can't even do anything to me? :cry:

I know there are lubes out there but I want my own lube back :cry:

Hi hun

Know how you feel! My LO is almost 12 weeks and I found I was dry up until very recently, so around 10-11 weeks post partum. Annoying isn't it?! x

Is considering blocking your threads (only joking lol) not only have you got littleone sleeping well but you are enjoying your evening aswell. Hope it went well :)

Katie, I'm so glad someone brings up these issues. As for lubes, don't use the gel ones like KY, they are too cold and dry out fast and then it hurts. You better use a liquid water based lube like ID Glide. There's the regular in the blue bottle which is okay, but now they have a hypoallergenic version in a pink bottle for sensitive skin, which is really great and feels nicer.
Have fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->