ERF users help!

Gemie

Mum to 3
Reaction score
Where is the most reasonably priced placed to buy an extended rear facing seat please? and which one do you have?
Thanks!

No one?
It seems if you're not 'popular' around here no one bothers to answer your posts :cry: It's getting kind of boring now...

I'm not sure about somewhere that's reasonably priced, as it's usually much of a muchness. I have the BeSafe Izi Combi X3, it cost £265 which is around the RRP. This a list of UK stockists, you can buy ERF online but it's much better to get a seat properly fitted.

https://www.rearfacing.co.uk/buyersguide.php

ps, I'm not popular either, that's why I'm in the losers club :haha:

Hi if you go on rearfacing.co.UK they have a list of suppliers on there, there's not many that sell in shops in the UK. Otherwise Google the seat you like and online shops will come up so you can compare prices, is best to go to a supplier though to check your chosen seat fits well in your car. I've been looking for a seat today and none of them are what I'd call cheap but worth the money x

Oops just saw your post sapphire! Ps I like you, you helped my Lo with his milk allergy :)

Aw thanks dpayne :D

Gemie, come join us, be warned though - we're a bit strange!

I'm starting to look at ERF car seats, tho I wish they were sold more readily in Britain! I quite fancy the recaro polaric, as we have the young expert plus at the moment, it goes to 13kg and I love it.
As for the losers... :shock: ;)

I'd help genie but I've not got that far yet...! Maybe you need to advertise the fact you'll be putting LO in a forward facing one and letting her hold a rusk at the same time!! You'll have loads of replies then!!!

I'd help genie but I've not got that far yet...! Maybe you need to advertise the fact you'll be putting LO in a forward facing one and letting her hold a rusk at the same time!! You'll have loads of replies then!!!

I never thought of that! :rofl:

Yeah, it's usually help requests that get ignored. I once inadvertedly started an argument when I asked a FF carseat question :D Loser's threads never get ignored, if nobody replies we moan to the losers and they all come and reply :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->