Erm…. Boots tests

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Hi all

right I did a frer yesterday with fmu, negative.

did another this morning (fmu) negative (which is pictured) just the usual indent.

did a boots early at 12pm after a two hour hold, looked negative, maybe just an indent?

anyway I’ve just used the last test at 4:30 after a good long hold since 12 and I’ve got this. Erm is this even possible?? I’m about 8 or 9 dpo I think.

opinions please???

E18F5BB0-4FB8-42D5-B285-BA1755610D9B.jpeg 5F1DABEF-C9EA-4D34-A177-B9FFCD9E64F8.jpeg

I guess it could just be a nasty indent. I don’t usually use these test. It is only faint

AB93565D-A334-4E94-A70D-7D27703F6D6B.jpeg

That has happened to me before negative in the morning and faint positive in the evening. When will you test again?

That has happened to me before negative in the morning and faint positive in the evening. When will you test again?

hopefully it’s the start of something. I’ll try and test tomorrow morning, but I will need to go out an buy more tests as that was the last one I had. Unsure if I should get the same or a frer.

If you can I would go for frer. I know they are not as good as they used to be but I still think they are the most sensitive. I see your a mum to 10 is that right?

I'd say start of bfp I've used boots and they are stark white when negative x

If you can I would go for frer. I know they are not as good as they used to be but I still think they are the most sensitive. I see your a mum to 10 is that right?
Ok I’ll see what they have. I’m surprised there wasn’t even a hint on the frer this morning. I guess it could depend on implantation times etc.

yes I am :) my eldest is almost 23 and youngest is over 2 n half now

I'd say start of bfp I've used boots and they are stark white when negative x

yes, when I used them previously I’ve never had anything at all. I was convinced I could see a indent on the 12pm one, but nothing concrete. I’m just a bit shocked how it popped up. Keeping my fingers crossed it’s not just a dodgy test x

Ok I’ll see what they have. I’m surprised there wasn’t even a hint on the frer this morning. I guess it could depend on implantation times etc.

yes I am :) my eldest is almost 23 and youngest is over 2 n half now
Can’t wait to see tomorrows test!!!
I’m cautiously pregnant with no. 10. It’s unusual for me to meet someone with more kids than me lol.

Well not much to report.

called at boots, bought a twin pack of frer and another box of boots early ones.

saved my fmu, but I did wake in the night for the loo. Should of still been ok though.

so I dipped the first frer and one boots. Nothing, just indents :( maybe a slight something on the boots, but I’m not really sure I trust them now.

I used the other frer with second fmu and again just an indent. I might use the last test later or just keep it for now.

I think I can say yesterdays test was dodgy. A bit gutted really.

C88E3F9F-5BE0-4944-A4CA-3E78D658CB7D.jpeg C06F26CF-12F0-4DFE-9322-941A05A0BEB4.jpeg 8AE4EDEA-A798-4B4C-915C-2FFAF758C0ED.jpeg

Well not much to report.

called at boots, bought a twin pack of frer and another box of boots early ones.

saved my fmu, but I did wake in the night for the loo. Should of still been ok though.

so I dipped the first frer and one boots. Nothing, just indents :( maybe a slight something on the boots, but I’m not really sure I trust them now.

I used the other frer with second fmu and again just an indent. I might use the last test later or just keep it for now.

I think I can say yesterdays test was dodgy. A bit gutted really.

View attachment 1111432 View attachment 1111433 View attachment 1111434
Absolutely gutted for you but it’s still early.

Absolutely gutted for you but it’s still early.
I’d usually have a line by now tbh if I was. I know it’s crap.

I have used the last test at 5:30 (bottom one) after a good hold. Maybe these tests show indents, although yesterday’s definitely looked more than that.

congrats on your pregnancy btw xx

D39907F5-B3DA-4FE0-95AF-216522AA2F6C.jpeg

It seems more noticeable now, but I think it’s just these tests tbh. Either that or maybe a really early chemical

Sorry hun x
Thanks. Just hate it with some tests. Why can they just be completely blank for negative.

AF arrived a day early. And on to the next month….

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->