erm... anyone else in maternity clothes?

alio

Reaction score
with fin i didn't get into maternity clothes for ages but this time around i have popped out so quickly and my normal clothes are really uncomfortable... eh?:nope::dohh:

umm yep! im only 4 weeks!!! LOL

what the hell is wrong with us?! x

:) I'm 10 weeks and in them too, currently look about 4 months its unreal how big I am :)

xxx

All my nice work pants aren't fitting and I don't get it. I weighed myself this morning and I've only gained like 3 pounds. Everything is shifting!

Bloating is what has me busting out my pants as if my behind isn't big enough already. I don't want to have to buy new clothes so soon but looks like I may have to revise my Christmas list

I feel like I am blowing up already too I heard the inlaws are buying me maternity clothes so they must be noticing :D

Thank you ladies! I thought I was going mad! Tickledpink3 - Your ass ain't got nothing on mine! Hee hee.
I'm going to have to get to Mothercare this weekend.... Bum. I literally cannot fit into anything without stretch in it! Argh!!

Hmmm I don't think these donuts are helping.....:blush::blush:

Oh yes! It's stretch and loose fitting dresses all the way for me!!

Ordered two maternity trousers today from Next. They shall arrive tomorrow and then I can go out of the house with fitted clothes on!! :lol:

ive been in maternity trousers since about 6 weeks :blush: lol

:dance: Thank god I am not alone!!! Like a idiot I gave it all away so need to go buy some but or now i have to live in PJ bottoms or leggings and baggy jumpers.
I have never need maternity stuff till at least 4mths but wow this one is hugeeeeee x

:dance: Thank god I am not alone!!! Like a idiot I gave it all away so need to go buy some but or now i have to live in PJ bottoms or leggings and baggy jumpers.
I have never need maternity stuff till at least 4mths but wow this one is hugeeeeee x

yay!! i know darlin'! i struggle to lie comfortably on my front. i can't believe it! x

I kinda guess after 5 pregnancy's my body just explodes.14's were always to baggy but by god not now i need a crane to drag em up over my butt lol

I look like a blob! Thank god leggings are in!!!! X

Thank god for ebay too :) I bought a pair of jeans from mothercare for £35, then had a good think about how much I'd need to spend and hit ebay up instead. I've spent around £60 on a couple of clothing bundles and gained an entire wardrobe!!! Much easier on the pocket especially for clothes i'll only wear for the next 6 months or so :)

xxxxx

My clothes still fit me, just a bit tight roung the tummy. My DH says they look ok but it's horribe when you feel uncomfortable. My new work trousers cam and they feel quite baggy on, at the moment. By night time though I feel huge, so into leggings. Just feeling fat at the moment. Can't wait to get a proper bump!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->