erm... anyone else in maternity clothes?

I am there too. And I have to wear a maternity uniform at work...which is just a horrible one by the way. Which means I have to tell everyone the news so soon.... I am just 8+ 5!!! I don't like having to let everyone at work know so soon. :-(

Im not into mat clothes yet but I am having to buy tops 2 sizes bigger! I can still fit into my jeans but only with a baggy top now! Think I will be buying maternity jeans before christmas...

i have a bump but all my clothes still fit. you can recognize the bump in most of my shirts so i avoid wearing those when i go out but most of my jeans are actually loose (i never bought new ones after losing 20 lbs) i'm trying to stay in my regular clothes as long as possible. i tossed my mat clothes after ds was born cuz we weren't planning on any more.
i look at everybody's tickers and "i'm like wow they already need new clothes! either they are tiny so everything shows or i'm growing slow" it kinda makes me jealous even though i don't want to buy new clothes yet

i have a bump but all my clothes still fit. you can recognize the bump in most of my shirts so i avoid wearing those when i go out but most of my jeans are actually loose (i never bought new ones after losing 20 lbs) i'm trying to stay in my regular clothes as long as possible. i tossed my mat clothes after ds was born cuz we weren't planning on any more.
i look at everybody's tickers and "i'm like wow they already need new clothes! either they are tiny so everything shows or i'm growing slow" it kinda makes me jealous even though i don't want to buy new clothes yet

i'm not tiny in any way! i can't quite believe it myself. last time i didn't need them til about 18 weeks...

I'm in mat clothes and i'm not tiny!!!!!
This is my 1st aswell lol. xxx

Well I don't consider myself 'tiny', but I have both size 4 and 6 pants, and the 4's are definitely out...and the 6's are JUST a little tighter than what's comfortable for me. It makes me think I have a giant out of control fibroid growing and not a baby! *sigh....

Well I don't consider myself 'tiny', but I have both size 4 and 6 pants, and the 4's are definitely out...and the 6's are JUST a little tighter than what's comfortable for me. It makes me think I have a giant out of control fibroid growing and not a baby! *sigh....

you ARE tiny!!! ha ha ha. xx

Hmm, I'm a bit on the plump side and have been losing weight this month! Guess all the insides are hard at work. The weight loss and bloating balance each other out perfectly at the moment... :)

Yup! Bought my first pair of maternity combats yesterday and wore them to work today, soooo comfy!! It's nice being able to breathe again.

Yup! Bought my first pair of maternity combats yesterday and wore them to work today, soooo comfy!! It's nice being able to breathe again.

I need some of those (civy style). I'm so uncomfortable, especially after lunch!

I am not in any yet but I do feel like my tum is getting a little bit bigger and I will be buying some after payday as I am not sure I will last much longer in the new year! x

I bought my first pair of smart work trousers today- my old ones are so uncomfortable when I am sitting on the childrens chairs all hunched over! Will def need them in January! Am in old snuggly pair of tracksuit bottoms after work, don't know what I will do when I need to wash them!!! Am also out of my bras so desperately need to do something about that! Wish it was a bump but it's just loads and loads of bloating!!

I am out of my normal clothes too but I found a fantastic pair of maternity trousers at Dorothy Perkins they are just so comfy and very smart great for work. Would recommend them, they have full stretchy panel at the front!!!

Yep, me too. Think its bloating rather than baby that's doing it. At this rate there's no way I'll keep it quiet until 12 weeks.

I bought my first pair of maternity pants when I was around week 7, and bought another one week 9. For some reason, my belly is less bloated than before, so some of my old loose fit pants still fit me. But I have my maternity pants ready!

i've started wearing maternity pants once i know that i'm pregnant... and now, i'm wearing maternity clothes to work...

I just grew out of pants I was using the elastic hairband through the buttonhole trick on. :wacko:
I have one pair of maternity pants and am waiting on another I bought online to arrive.
The solid elastic band I think is something I'll be staying away from, and opting for the ribbed elastic bands instead. The solid band in the one pair of pants I have rolls over, especially under my belly, and can feel a bit tight.

im not in them but ive brought some, and cant wait to fit in them they are soooo comfy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->