erm ............. is this what I think it is????

Lulu

1 dude & 1 dudette
Reaction score
I'm in shock I think, happy but in shock!!!

Had read something about +opk being a possible sign of pregnancy so as it was just after 7pm tonight I thought, what the hell and poas (opk) which was quite strong (I'm currently cd27 and 12dpo - normally have a 26 day cycle but it has been 28 days in the past). Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, I decided to try a hpt, not really thinking anything would show up as it wasn't fmu but look. There really is a second line there isn't there!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'm shaking - and DH isn't home from work until 10pm)

Attachments

• preg test 1a.jpg
    preg test 1a.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 228
That is a most definite pink line!! Congrats!!

Yep - congrats hunni you are officially pregnant!! Yay!! xx

very sure sign hun i think dh needs to get his butt home pronto!

congrats xx

Thanks guys, I'm shaking (and very emotional :lol:) It doesn't seem real, but then it's only been about an hour and a half since I did the test.

Now do I tell DH tonight or wait until tomorrow which is our wedding anniversary? Can I hold out in not telling him? Nah, probably not :lol:

yup there is. that's how i found out, was peeing on opk's just for the fun of it to see if it would work around the time i was due, and ended up with strong lines so next day tested with 3 different preg tests!!! now look at me!!

haha, MrBum just looked over my shoulder and exclaimed, "Oh my God a real positive!" lol (I've been reading the BFNs thread).

Most definately positive! Congratulations!! :happydance:

:D

That's definitely a strong pink line! Congrats sweetie! :yipee:

Thanks guys, I'm shaking (and very emotional :lol:) It doesn't seem real, but then it's only been about an hour and a half since I did the test.

Now do I tell DH tonight or wait until tomorrow which is our wedding anniversary? Can I hold out in not telling him? Nah, probably not :lol:

If u wait till tomorrow that would be the best anniversary present he could ask for. Well done, and good luck.

:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"