erm ............. is this what I think it is????

:wohoo: Happy anniversary!!! What a fabulous early pressie, a lovely :bfp:

Nice :bfp:! No doubt about that one hunny. Congrats! xx

Congratulations, no doubting that one anyway! x

Congratulations, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

:happydance:what a wonderful anniversary pressy!:happydance:well done!congrats!x

Thanks ladies :) I told DH last night and he was like me, 'are you sure, it seems a bit faint!'

But I did another 2 tests this morning, another internet cheapie and a tesco own make and it's definitely a :bfp:

It feels totally surreal, very cool but totally surreal. It's taken 14/15 months to get here. Now I'm off to worry about it being a sticky bean :dohh:

Congratulations hun, have a very happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxxx

14/15 months wow you now need a medal!! Did you do anything different this month?

Congratulations that is a def :bfp: very strong too xxx

Faint? That's one of the stronger BFP I've seen on here.
Congrats! Both on the BFP and the anniversary ... hope you'll have a happy and healthy 9 months =)

Faint? That's one of the stronger BFP I've seen on here.
Congrats! Both on the BFP and the anniversary ... hope you'll have a happy and healthy 9 months =)

It's the first time I've ever had a second line and I think I was expecting it to be the same as the test line :lol: :dohh:

Ah ... well hon, if you haven't already have a look through the other BFP's. With most of them on the first test you really do need a bright light and a good eye to see them. Yours is very very easy to see, and pretty much the same width as the control line instead of the very thin lines you see most of the time. So show your OH the other pictures and he'll see it's definatly a very real and strong positive!

Now people do say that you get stronger test results with twins ... *whistles innocently* ... sorry, had to say it! Don't want to get your hopes up though, they're not all that common. Once again, hope you'll have a happy and healthy 9 months =) Don't forget to let us know once you've had your scan done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->