Ermm..

xxmyheartxx

momma of 6
Reaction score
8 weeks pp, breastfeeding, only dtd twice, last time 10/12 days ago, I've had 3 like these, are we thinking shitty tests are do I need to panic?

Eta all come up around 5/6 mins

20220216_112710.jpg

I shall pop out later once hubby is home, not going to lie, currently holding to take another :shock: also shitting myself as well x

I have no will power, hour hold, I can still see it

20220216_123150.jpg

Crap photo sorry, holding baby and weather is vile!

20220216_123150.jpg

Following for update. Looks bfp to me. Gl. My mum was breastfeeding me when she conceived my brother. We are born in the same year. Irish twins :)

I shall update when I test again, I sent the pics to my hubby who could see them also and he never does! Eeekkkk

Also see the photos! Good luck!

I am currently pregnant and breastfeeding. my periods came back 6 week pp, which meant I ovulated 4 weeks pp, I was so surprised! It took 10 months with my first child!

hope you get the result you are lookigg my for! You’ve got this :)

Oh my gosh that looks BFP hon. Definitely get a different brand tho hon because if that's a one step I wudnt trust it. I got lines on them with just using water. Not sure if it wud of been clear enough to see in a photo tho. Ures I can see clearly.
Can't wait for u to test again. I think I wud be panicking too if I was only 8 weeks pp. But if you are pregnant then it just means it was supposed to happen. I believe everything happens for a reason.
Go get them other tests girl I'm like sat at the edge of my seat here.
Eeeeeeek.
If u are hopefully I won't be too far behind you becuase I'm stopping my pill at the end of next month and officially ttc from May onwards.

Any updates love xx

Have u tested again hon?

Omg I see the lines! Have you tested again?

Definitely dodgy tests!!
Though I'm now testing daily with opks just in case I ovulate earlier than I normally do. Definitely going to ttc at the end of the year though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->