Erpc & ttc

poppy666

My family Complete x
Reaction score
Hi ladies had my ERPC on 22nd Dec will i have to wait for my 1st af before TTC? I only had a light bleed for a few days after the procedure and now only the odd spotting, just not sure when i'll ovulate now or if OPKs will show a false positive if i start using them next week :shrug:

Thanks in advance ladies xxx

Hi Poppy
So sorry about your loss. I'm having an ERPC tomorrow (also at 9.5 weeks) and am dreading it. I asked a similar question to you a few days ago and didn't get that many replies here so have just posted it in the main TTC forum. I'll let you know if anyone replies. Good luck xx

Thanks Sunshine31 and you'll be fine sweetie with the procedure so sorry for your loss too :hugs: let me know how you are xx

Hi poppy - I don't have an answer for you since I didn't use OPK's or HPTs - I kind of ignored my body the first month after my M/C and just didn't want to know. It can be as early as 2 weeks though that you ovulate after an M/C and I assume it would be the same after an ERPC. I would say after the bleeding stops you could wait another few days and then start OPK's. Good luck...the first cycle might be funky with temps and testing (so don't get frustrated) but if you are BDing you might be able to conceive it's definitely happened more than once on here.

Thanks grandbleu will buy some opk's friday & go from there as no spotting today, what will be will be :hugs:

Hi Poppy
That's pretty much what I've discovered from research - you may well ovulate 2 weeks after the ERPC and obviously have a chance of catching it. I'm going to order loads of cheapie OPKs and HPTs. Have you done a pregnancy test since your ERPC? Is that negative or positive?
x

No not tested yet think ive got one left from last time so will test later when ive not gone for a few hours, looks like we both on a mission for our January BFPs :happydance::happydance:

Just tested and its still positive :cry: wish it would just get out my system x

Hi ladies had my ERPC on 22nd Dec will i have to wait for my 1st af before TTC? I only had a light bleed for a few days after the procedure and now only the odd spotting, just not sure when i'll ovulate now or if OPKs will show a false positive if i start using them next week :shrug:

Thanks in advance ladies xxx
hi poppy sorry for your loss, i had ERPC in august and know the only reason they ask you to wait is so can pinpoint your due date, we started BDing as soon as loss stopped, you obv wont ovulate till have neg preg test cos till then hcg still present and body think you still preg. good luck. sarah x

Thanks Sarah so will have to test every other day then once negative i can hopefully start trying, sorry for your loss too sweetie... think this part is so frustrating having to wait x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->