Err Woops!

flump1

2011 is the year!
Reaction score
Okay so just kind of needed to get this off my chest a bit lol,
Yesturday me and my OH got a bit carried away and i got my dates completely mixed up (Honestly!) and he ended up doing the deed inside me Sorry TMI! it wasnt till after he said isnt it like 2 weeks after ur af? i was like no that was ages ago...then i thought bout it later and remembered i came on late last month on boxing day and then realised that is will be exactly around ovulation time. (can i just note that he doesnt normally do it at all no matter wot time of the month it is)

Okay so now i dont kno wot to do cos we would both love to have a baby but its not the right time (Well for OH anyway), especially this month as i have just started at a new job and we are going to look at a house on saturday which we might be buying (we are currently renting)!! eeek i just dont know if i can bring myself to go and get an after morning pill but i know thats where i will be going 2moro. :dohh: Just is nice thinking we could have made a :baby: last nite but hey i guess my sensible head has to go on for now.

thanks for reading and sorry for babbling and if i sound silly
xxx

av u asked your OH wot he wants to do? He mite be able to help sway you more in a particular direction. Whatever you feel comfortable with will probably work out best. If you decided to let nature do what it intended then u cud end up with a baby (somethin rarely regretted) and change ur plans to suit! Or may not have conceived... Or you can take the morning after pill and continue ur plans how u wanted but wud u regret doin this? I have taken this once before, looking back I probably didnt conceive anyway but at the time would have been way too early. I havent regretted taking it even now wen i want a baby. Completely upto the both of u :)
Leigh xx

If you decide you don't want a baby right now there is the option of the morning after pill if it's within 72 hours of doing the deed.

How long are your cycles? If they are 28 days then yes, you're probably peak time!

I know exactly what you are going through; this happened to me 9 days ago; also because I got my dates mixed up and was thinking mine was "ages ago" exactly like you said, I told him I was 85% sure it was safe, then afterwards I checked my calendar because I always keep track, and it was day 14 in my cycle. My cycles are between 26 and 19 days, so I don't think it was the safest thing, but after 9 days I have no symptoms at all, so it's probably fine in my case, which means it could be fine in yours too! Good luck! I know how you feel, also, because even though it was an honest mistake, I feel bad because I told him it was safe, but time will tell.

hhhmm first thing would be to speak to him i guess.
Go with whatever your hearts saying xx

how long ago was it, you could take the morning after pill or use the coil? if not, fingers crossed you get the answer your hoping for.

I took one this month (ended up not conceiving then, but I couldn't risk it), there is no way I could have another baby right now. We live at my in-laws' house and there is just no room. We also in no way would be able to afford another expense. If you do take the pill, I suggest taking the day off, I didn't feel so good when I took it; bad cramps, fatigue, headache and I almost threw up.

Hi, thanks for all you're replys. havent been able to get on as been working alot this week.
well i didnt go and take it in the end, we are just gonna wait and see what happens. Yeh 'Lovetypething' i'am the same i do feel a bit bad but i have spoken to him and he knows i didnt do it on purpose.
(my cycles are usually 28 days long, but last month it was a bit longer)
I'v only got a week to wait but it seems like ages away, im getting to understand how the TTC girlys on here feel!!

Thanks xx

So thought id just post an update and im a bit confused :S

So im not due my period till at least next friday and im usually very regular and will come on exactly the day im supposed to, but last night i started feeling a little bit crampy. Today i have been bleeding lightly all day but have had no cramping which is very unusual for me as i usually am struck down with really bad cramps for the first day of AF.
I have never ever had AF come early, im wondering if this could be to do with implantation? its 6 days after we BD. hhhhhmmmm confused!
Does anyone have any experience of this? either implantation bleeding or early period.

xx

My understanding is that implantation occurs 6-10 days after fertilization, so it could be?

okay so still no cramps and the bleeding is stopping today, dont want to get excited but this is very unusual for me.
i hope this week goes quickly so i will be able to know what is going on :dohh:

thanks for all your replys ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"