Essex anyone ?

jenny25

Reaction score
Hi i just moved to dagenham from scotland and looking too chat too people near my area:happydance: im new to this so you gotta bare with me lol:dohh:
:hug:

Hi Jenny!

I live in chelmsford- I'm expecting my 2nd now. I have a lot of family who live down your way. How are you finding it so far from home?

Emily x

hey hun im doing good thanks :) im finding being away from home rather scary but getting used to it it is a huge change from living in scotland here its so much nicer and people are really friendly :D my partner are ttc our first together i have a 4 1/2 year old son from a previous relationship :D he is finding here alot better too and settling in well ive been down here since march and im loving it :rofl::happydance: xxx

aww that's great! I've just had a weekend in Edinburgh and it was lovely! I hope you get your BFP soon! Have you ever been to Chelmsford? The shopping is really good! :D

Hey hun thank you i hope i get a :bfp: too :D:D its now the waiting game too see what happens :D
i've not been over that way yet hun im going to brentwood next sat for a family wedding which im looking forward too :D:D:D:happydance: xxx

Hey Jenny,

I'm in Dagenham too! Whereabouts do you live?

hey dawn i just live by churchelm :) where abouts you at ? xx

we're fine thank you jenny, how are you settling in now? x

yeah i seem to be settling in ok still rather home sick though but hey i think that will pass in time hun :D its such a difference down here to where i used to live before at least i can excape the drama of my sons biological father :rofl::rofl:

Hey Mummy to be again! Congratulations :D

hey honey thanks :) im gonna restest again cause i got a neg yesterday morning and a positive later on so i dont know whats going on so i will wait and see :) here is hoping it stays a :bfp: xxxx

Congrats hun :)

I'm in Southend-on-Sea, Essex :)

Wow didn't realise there were so many people on here flying the flag of Essex!
:wave: Colchester for me!
Congrats to all those with BFP's!

I'm broody already. My son is not even 4 weeks old yet and I want another!!

awww cooper is georgeous honey :D xxx

I used to live in Essex, In good old Chelmsford but have moved to Portsmouth now, seems no1 wants to meet up with me in Pompey tho:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->