Essex BnB'ers!!!!

Mummy_Claire

Mummy to Theo
Reaction score
There's loads of us on here :thumbup:

Just saw that there's been a thread started for West Midlands mummies and wondered why we haven't done the same!!!

I'd definitely be interested in getting to know some locals!

I'm Nicky, 30 and live in Braintree. I'm 32 weeks pregnant with a little girl :flower:

Hello!
I'm Kim, 29. I live in Chelmsford.
Nicky - where abouts in Braintree? I used to work at John Bunyan Infants.
xxx

ETA - good idea Claire

Hi...I'm Helen and I live in Harwich

Ahh I lived in Chelmsford for 10+ years! Where are you?
I'm right by the train station in Braintree, only moved here 4 weeks ago but I like it so far!

Ahh I lived in Chelmsford for 10+ years! Where are you?
I'm right by the train station in Braintree, only moved here 4 weeks ago but I like it so far!

We moved from a flat in Great Leighs 4 weeks ago, lol. Now in Chancellor Park in Springfield. Love my new house. We've got stairs and everything!
:happydance:

We're dotted about all over the place! How are all your pregnancies going? I'm LOVING being pregnant, but my poor sister (who's 6 weeks behind me) is having a terrible time - Guess I'm one of the lucky ones eh? :winkwink:

I've been well - no sickness (although massively went off most foods until about 13 weeks) and only a bit of diziness here and there so can't complain. Starting to feel it a bit now, had to invest in a dreamgenii to get me comfy in bed, but otherwise all good.
Nicky - where are you having your baby?
There must be more Essexers than just us!
xxx

I was kinda hoping there would be a whole mob of us!

I'm glad you're not strggling too much with your pregnancy, the tiredness has been my only real issue throughout yet now I've gone on Maternity leave this week I'm still up and about at the usual work time :dohh:

I'm actually having the baby wherever I can get to lol! I worked in Harlow so was under the care at Princess Alexandra and they are happy to keep me there if practical - if I'm caught short I'll have to head over to Broomfield. Is that where you'll be now?xx

Hello! I'm a fellow Essexer! Live in South Woodham. I have 2 boys and have num 3 on the way. Got my scan on the 26th, hoping for a little pink bundle..... Xx

Hi all,

Im Rachel and 33 and this is my first, im currently 14 weeks.:happydance:

Im in Chelmsford and will be having baby at Broomfield Hospital.

:baby:

Welcome Hayley & Rachel! More for our little group, yay!
Nicky I am indeed having bubs at Broomfield - what's even more convenient is that my parents live just 5 minutes down the road so no need for stressful times trying to get a parking space. We are up there for our scan tomorrow - I'm 20 weeks today, yippee!!!
Rachel - where abouts are you in Chelmo?
xxx

There's loads of Essex girls on here I always see them! They just haven't found us yet lol! I'm at Broomfield too even though i'm local to Bas Hospital. I love it at Broomfield, everyone has been great so far so i'm not fussed about the travelling. I probably won't be saying that when I'm in labour lol!

Yay! :happydance:

My sister is a fan of the facilities now at Broomfield but both scans she's had have been with less than helpful sonographers which has put her off - which in turn put me off so I'm glad you've said they are great there Claire... balances things out nicely xx

Our Sonographer last time was lovely, really put us at ease and was very good at explaining what everything was. Hopefully we get another good one tomorrow!
My SIL gave birth to her second little boy at Broomfield last October and said it was brilliant - having had her first at St. John's!
xxx

hiya! i'm linzi, 20 years old and live in stansted :) i'm just over 26w pregnant with our baby girl :)

my pregnancy is going great! :) although i had terrible morning sickness from 6-14 weeks where i was being sick atleast four times a day :/ not very good! just need to get everything sorted now :') cannot wait!

Welcome Hayley & Rachel! More for our little group, yay!
Nicky I am indeed having bubs at Broomfield - what's even more convenient is that my parents live just 5 minutes down the road so no need for stressful times trying to get a parking space. We are up there for our scan tomorrow - I'm 20 weeks today, yippee!!!
Rachel - where abouts are you in Chelmo?
xxx

Im in Chelmer Village. Anyone else near by?

I went to Broomfield a few weeks ago for my 12 week scan and they were brilliant. I had my downs screening done at the same time, booked my 20 week scan and picked up my Bounty pack. All was great and had no problems with the sonographer.

Has anyone been to the pregnancy evenings at Broomfield?

Hi all, I'm Jane and I live in Buckhurst Hill so a bit far away from you all, but still an Essex girl! My hospital is in Harlow so you should all be familiar with that area?

I'm 34 and this is my first! Due a baby girl on 27th June, I've just turned 29 weeks.

Anyone nearer to Loughton/Epping/Woodford?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"