Essex BnB'ers!!!!

Welcome Hayley & Rachel! More for our little group, yay!
Nicky I am indeed having bubs at Broomfield - what's even more convenient is that my parents live just 5 minutes down the road so no need for stressful times trying to get a parking space. We are up there for our scan tomorrow - I'm 20 weeks today, yippee!!!
Rachel - where abouts are you in Chelmo?
xxx

Im in Chelmer Village. Anyone else near by?

I'm in Chancellor Park! Small world isn't it?!
We didn't get our Bounty pack last time as they'd run out, so am expecting 2 tomorrow now (I think there's a second one to get?).
We are probably going to go for NCT classes. I was really against it at first, but my brother really rated them. He's a right unsociable git, and he said the friendships they made were almost better than going to the classes themselves. Some of their closest friends now were made at their NCT group. As we are the first of all our friends to have a baby, we thought this was a massive selling point.
xxx

We didn't get our Bounty pack last time as they'd run out, so am expecting 2 tomorrow now (I think there's a second one to get?).
We are probably going to go for NCT classes. I was really against it at first, but my brother really rated them. He's a right unsociable git, and he said the friendships they made were almost better than going to the classes themselves. Some of their closest friends now were made at their NCT group. As we are the first of all our friends to have a baby, we thought this was a massive selling point.
xxx

Wow! Just round the corner from me!!:happydance:
Yeh, i got one at 12 week scan, then said there is another to get at 20 week scan, you also get another one from Boots. So i have pack 1 and 2 and i presume you get pack 3 at your 20 week scan.

Yes i want to do NCT classes too, have you booked yours yet? When do you start them - i presume a lot later on?
Im starting aquanatal classes next week in Chelmsford :)

xxx

Wow! Just round the corner from me!!:happydance:
Yeh, i got one at 12 week scan, then said there is another to get at 20 week scan, you also get another one from Boots. So i have pack 1 and 2 and i presume you get pack 3 at your 20 week scan.

Yes i want to do NCT classes too, have you booked yours yet? When do you start them - i presume a lot later on?
Im starting aquanatal classes next week in Chelmsford :)

Don't know about pack 3 - how did you get the 2nd one?
We have made a provisional booking to start NCT at the Acsension Parish Church, course starts 12th July. If you go onto the NCT website and put your postcode and due date in, it gives you a list of the nearest ones.
It is nearly 200 quid though, for 6 sessions (1 specifically breastfeeding) and a reunion session after the births. That includes a £40 NCT membership which I might ask to exclude. I wasn't going to pay that much but it took me long enough to get Hubby interested, now he's insisting that "baby will only have the best."
:dohh:

xxx

ETA - I'm not sure about aquanatal, I'm not a lover of swimming. Will you let me know what it's like though? I was going to the gym 4 times a week up until 12 weeks and then crashed to a halt so would like to be doing something!

hiya! i'm linzi, 20 years old and live in stansted :) i'm just over 26w pregnant with our baby girl :)

my pregnancy is going great! :) although i had terrible morning sickness from 6-14 weeks where i was being sick atleast four times a day :/ not very good! just need to get everything sorted now :') cannot wait!

Hey :)

So from Stansted do you have to travel for hospital or is there one near you? Just curious lol :)

Linzi - glad your sickness has settled down, I was lucky in that respect.
Got my 20 week scan today, can not wait!!!
xxx

Awesome! Are you finding out gender?

Nope. Although lots of other ladies on another forum are just finding out and now I really want to know!!! But we'd agreed not to. Gah! Only 2 hours now.
:happydance:

I got bounty pack 1 from Broomfield at 12 week scan and inside that was a leaflet to pick up next pack from Boots so went and got that the same day, so i already have pack 1 and 2.

I got given 2 of the number 2's. That was from colchester general. The bounty lady was there at one clinic and she offered me it..I signed up etc...then a few weeks later was back...asked if I had had one..I said yes but she said oh you can have another and I just signed up again.

Baby Biggs at 20+1, all perfect and still team yellow.
https://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa476/KimBiggs/2012-04-13171018.jpg

Hello
Can I join you please... I am 31 and pregnant with our first, and we live in Leigh on sea, so will be going to Southend xx

Awh I'd love to live in Leigh-On-Sea :)

Course you can join in :) Hi! How are you feeling? 11 weeks was worst time for me lol because I was sick but couldn't tell anyone hehe!

Not been on for a few days so hello to those ladies that have popped up since I was last here :flower:

Mrskb that is a GREAT scan pic!

Gotta say girls, that I couldn't wish the days away any quicker unti I left for maternity leave, even bolted on 3 weeks annual leave to the front of it so I could leave work sooner. You know what? BORED OUT OF MY TINY MIND ALREADY!!! :haha:

Stay as long as you can - keep your sanity!!x

I'm Julia 28 from north Weald near Epping, 34 weeks arrgh xx

Hi I'm Rachel, Waltham cross so just on the border of Essex!
Hope if it's ok if I join!

34 weeks with my first :) xx

Hi fellow Eessex chums!
I am Sarah from Little Thurrock I am in very early stages (about 7 weeks I think) My designated Hospital is going to be Basildon, abit worried about that I must say.
I am only experiencing Cramps, breathlessness and feeling ravenous all the time. Not had nausea or extream fatigue.....yet!! Waiting for it though! xx

hello fellow essex gals!

i live in southend and am expecting my 1st, team pink :p

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back