Estimating 5 weeks with pains

Truckingmama

Reaction score
Let's see, a few weeks ago I thought I was pregnant took a test it was negative, then about 2 weeks after that i got my period really heavy, lasted only a day and a half. I mean super plus tampon was done in 20 to 30 minutes, well now, it's been 8 days since then, and I had been burping and throwing up a but in my mouth and my boobs were sore. Took a test this morning it was positive! Took a digital test it said 2-3 weeks pregnant, and another test I dipped in the toilet water after I peed it came out positive too. (I know i shouldn't do that) but I've been having these weird pains like cramping when I lay down and then get up it feels like my belly button is being pulled through my vagina. Tmi sorry. I walked inside to get a shower and the pain was nearly gone, sat down to pee, and passed gas and the pain was all gone. Anyways is this normal with what my weeks are calculated at? I'm scared I may be miscarrying or having a chemical pregnancy.... I've been also have very very light yellow discharge I can only tell cause it doesn't wipe clear. This is my first positive pregnancy test in 4 years. We were TTC for 4 years and it finally happened, I just don't want this to be something I'm constantly worrying about .... And help or same experiences are greatly appreciated. And I'm going to doctor tomorrow to have it confirmed.

Everything you're describing that you're concerned about (yellow CM, cramping) is perfectly normal in early pregnancy. your baby is settling in and getting comfortable and that causes cramps and stretching pain. Yellow CM happens sometimes as the mucous plug begins to form (it should be complete around week 8). Unless you have debilitating cramps accompanied by bleeding there's no reason to worry.

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much, I took a shower and I'm feeling much better if not a bit nauseous. You have helped calm my nerves! Gosh thank you!

The pains are probably normal unless accompanied by heavy bleeding. How far along are you now?

I am estimating 5 weeks. And no bleeding since a week ago which was very heavy for a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->