Eternally pregnant

sjminimac

Reaction score
I'm 36 and a half weeks. I have a lot of pregnant friends, all overdue and miserable. I went 12 days over with Charlie. Feel like I'll be pregnant forever.

Rant over.

I know what you mean. OH was excited that baby should be here this month (26th), but then we worked out it could be another 40 days if i go to 42 weeks.. Which i can imagine happening just because it would be my luck. I've spent the day crying my eyes out and feeling like rubbish. head feels like its going explode, Lucy seems to REALLY like my ribs today and i'm just out of energy. The past few days I've cried everytime my OH has left for work or anywhere else, I just want to cuddle him all day :cry:

Oh my word. We're due the same day. FORTY DAYS?! I could cry. Again. I have an over active 2 and a half year old and my poor husband is doing EVERYTHING because I'm just so exhausted so on top of it all I feel so guilty about those two. Trying not to he depressed. It's hard :( x

Oh god how i completely agree with you- and i'm only coming up to 36weeks- but baby is now feeling like it is pressed down as low as possible- i hurt- feel bruised and waddle like a duck!
& don't get me started on looking like an inflated whale :holly: :hissy:

Love you really little miss bump- but oh god i want my body back lol

Oh my word. We're due the same day. FORTY DAYS?! I could cry. Again. I have an over active 2 and a half year old and my poor husband is doing EVERYTHING because I'm just so exhausted so on top of it all I feel so guilty about those two. Trying not to he depressed. It's hard :( x

I know, It's when I feel like this that I wonder how people go on to have loads of children, This is my first, but I can imagine how hard it is with a toddler too. Wish I could give you a big hug! :hugs: on the plus side, on friday we'll be 37 weeks which means that we will be classed as full term :happydance:

Oh god how i completely agree with you- and i'm only coming up to 36weeks- but baby is now feeling like it is pressed down as low as possible- i hurt- feel bruised and waddle like a duck!

right now shes up in ribs, but yesterday I was waddling around so much I felt like I was going to wet myself constantly! :blush: using an exercise ball helps your hips and everything so your more comfortable, might be worth a try :haha:

I know, It's when I feel like this that I wonder how people go on to have loads of children, This is my first, but I can imagine how hard it is with a toddler too. Wish I could give you a big hug! :hugs: on the plus side, on friday we'll be 37 weeks which means that we will be classed as full term :happydance:

right now shes up in ribs, but yesterday I was waddling around so much I felt like I was going to wet myself constantly! :blush: using an exercise ball helps your hips and everything so your more comfortable, might be worth a try :haha:

Might just try that- anything has got to be better than walking like a geriatric 95 year old! In fact i've seen 95 year olds that walk better than me right now lol :)

Never mind ladies, it's all going to be worth it soon enough :hugs:

So worth it. Just a 'how the hell will I cope with two when I'm so knackered already doubting my skills as a mother' kind of down day :/
Hugs right back at ya ladies x x x x

I could have written this at the moment...in such a bad mood! I have a 2 year old DD and we have both had horrific colds for about 10 days now so I feel like complete crap and she is super sensitive and very hard work. I've had spd since 16 weeks and it's stopping me from doing anything active now because it hurts so much. I had DD at 38 weeks and this Saturday I had contractions every 5/6 minutes which tailed off to nothing.

I am so done with this pregnancy. I'm sick of being asked if I've had her yet. Fed up with being in pain and want to meet my little girl.

I know its all going to be worth it but I could have 3.5 weeks to go and that makes me want to cry and/or scream. Hopefully we'll get over these colds soon so at least one thing isn't making life so difficult!

So worth it. Just a 'how the hell will I cope with two when I'm so knackered already doubting my skills as a mother' kind of down day :/
Hugs right back at ya ladies x x x x

Newborns are really hard work but at least you won't have the drain of pregnancy anymore. It's exhausting emotionally and physically. :hugs:

I could have written this at the moment...in such a bad mood! I have a 2 year old DD and we have both had horrific colds for about 10 days now so I feel like complete crap and she is super sensitive and very hard work. I've had spd since 16 weeks and it's stopping me from doing anything active now because it hurts so much. I had DD at 38 weeks and this Saturday I had contractions every 5/6 minutes which tailed off to nothing.

I am so done with this pregnancy. I'm sick of being asked if I've had her yet. Fed up with being in pain and want to meet my little girl.

I know its all going to be worth it but I could have 3.5 weeks to go and that makes me want to cry and/or scream. Hopefully we'll get over these colds soon so at least one thing isn't making life so difficult!
I hear ya. I've been off work since 22 weeks with spd. Evil thing that it is. Hope you both feel better soon x

well if you don't mind i am going to borrow it nearer the time lol..... I've not had the questions yet- just the "not long now" comments..... But that is just class! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->