Eternity rings

Pearls18

Reaction score
Who has one/hopes to get one?

Next year is our 10 year anniversary (5 years for wedding) so hubby is planning on getting me one then (I'm bored so googling a bit far in advance lol).

Do many people have them these days, do you wear all 3 or a mixed combination?

What is your wedding band like? I have diamonds in my wedding so I'm worried it'll look OTT, I need to see one on first but just wondering if others have a bejewelled band and eternity ring, it seems the fashion nowadays is to pretty much wear the traditional eternity ring as a wedding band.

We always said I'd get one after ten yrs marriage ( last year ) but in the end he bought be a really nice charm bracelet with charms and a necklace ...might get one next yr x

My wedding band is plain so I think one would fit in nice x

OH brought me an eternity ring, after a year, when i was 17 and he was 18.
Its like this;

https://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/d/4572467/9ct+gold+half+carat+diamond+eternity+ring/

but the stones are closer set.

It seemed silly at the time but were still together 6 years later. I intend to have the same one in white gold actually for a wedding ring then i think this one will live in my jewelry box.

But anyway i think its a pretty and simple design :)

I think I will get one when our family is complete. My wedding band (this one https://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/d/4194926/9ct+white+gold+three+diamond+ring/) has 3 diamonds in it so a bit of sparkle but still fine for more!

I'm getting one when we've been married 10 years, so 3 and a half left to wait. I want loads of diamonds, my wedding band is plain platinum and my engagement ring is a solitaire on a platinum. So bring on the sparkle

I have one but we aren't married or even engaged - it's just to signify us being 'together'. We've been together nearly 11 years and been living together for 10.5 years.
my OH took me to choose a ring as a complete surprise - we went on the premise of buying two charms for my charm bracelet ( i was weeks away from giving birth to our twin boys) so i was really shocked when he told me to choose a ring instead !

I can't wait to get an eternity band - doubt it will be for a long time though :( (we've been together for 10.5 years and married for 1.5 so it'll be a while I reckon!)
My wedding band was supposed to be plain but when I tried them with my e-ring they all looked awful so it needed the sparkle:

I'd love an eternity ring thats the same shape and style as my wedding band but that has tanzanite stones to match my e-ring instead of diamonds! I think i'd always wear all 3 together, or wear my wedding and eternity together as i'm constantly catching my e-ring on everything, jumpers, tights, hubby..... ;)

Attachments

• 45841_10152598465705151_1251900005_n.jpg
    45841_10152598465705151_1251900005_n.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 15
My engagement ring is an eternity one like this: https://www.ernestjones.co.uk/webstore/d/4228243/platinum+half+carat+diamond+half-eternity+ring/ (though it was much cheaper back when we bought it) and I wear it with a plain platinum wedding ring. I've also got another half eternity ring with black diamonds framed by tiny clear ones, which DH bought me to celebrate our first child while we were on our baby moon, and which I wear on my right hand's ring finger, so could be an option to just wear it on a different finger if you think it'll be too blingy otherwise.

I'm getting one when we've been married 10 years, so 3 and a half left to wait. I want loads of diamonds, my wedding band is plain platinum and my engagement ring is a solitaire on a platinum. So bring on the sparkle

Agree with this - i have a plain wedding band and a solitaire so when the time comes i fancy something a bit more blingy! Would probably stop wearing my engagement ring though. And i've probably got a while to wait as i only got married last april :haha:

I haven't gone traditional for ether my engagement ring or my wedding ring so no idea what kind if go for

Traditionally an eternity ring is given after the first year of marriage or first child (I think) so no need to wait if you're keen lol, although it's nice to space out the occasions! I'm hoping we might finally get our honeymoon next year too :haha:

This is what my wedding ring is like (but it's not quite as chunky as this, same design though)

https://www.ernestjones.co.uk/webstore/d/6630782/18ct+white+gold+1/4+carat+diamond+crossover+ring/

And this is the kind of eternity I like, I like it when the diamonds to all the way around:
https://www.ernestjones.co.uk/webstore/d/1308025/vow+18ct+white+gold+1/3+carat+beaded+eternity+ring/

I have a plain traditional solitaire diamond ring.

I wear my engagement ring pretty much everyday, wedding ring never comes off. I would like to wear them all together, but not sure if it will look over kill and the wedding and eternity rings too similar? (I love my engagement ring so probably wouldn't want to stop wearing that).

my mil gave my husband her eternity ring that his dad gave her when they'd been married 25 years. So apparently I'm getting that, I just don't know when lol. I'd say when we've been married 20 years would be nice (11 this year).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->