Eurgh too much chocolate.....feel SICK!

Go for it, your teeth should be OK for a while.

I used to be on weight watchers, and it was then that I discovered Haribo and similar jelly sweets have no fat. In fact, aren't things like fruitella the same???

You can go back to eating fat once the gallstones are out right??? I can't imagine a life without fat!! :) xx

Go for it, your teeth should be OK for a while.

I used to be on weight watchers, and it was then that I discovered Haribo and similar jelly sweets have no fat. In fact, aren't things like fruitella the same???

You can go back to eating fat once the gallstones are out right??? I can't imagine a life without fat!! :) xx

Tell me about it.....I've decided that even if I eat fatty foods in the day, it doesnt affect me at night...so I just have to cut out fat in the evening...which isnt too bad!

I have really soft teeth though (I cant eat fruitella, it'll pull them out!) oh well...my dentist is free now so he can fix them all up again!

Yes thankfully I can eat fat once the gallbladder has been removed (which may be after I give birth, or if deemed severe enough they may do it in a few weeks (ahhh) I'll have to wait and see what the clever doctor man says!) if i get an appointment soon that is!

Oh I love this thread, talk about easing the guilt, I've had 2 chunky caramal kit kats today, yesterday I had 3 kinder surprises and the day before 4 mini toblerones! :blush:
MUST STOP EATING CHOCOLATE!

OOOOO I WANT A BOOST NOW :'(
nom nom nom nom nom (me imagaining to indulge in chocci) hehe

I may have just eaten a big bag of revels before my dinner....I'm hanging my head in shame!

I really wish I could join you ladies in indulging, but I have completely and utterly gone off chocolate this pregnancy - yuk! :shock:

XXX

I'm ashamed to say that my sick feeling didn't last all night :nope:

I'm currently eating 4 chocolate digestives and about 6 nice biscuits! Embarassingly...I made myself a cup of tea to dunk them in. I've gone off tea I just made it to dunk!!!

For those girlies who've gone off chocolate....I'm sure you can get your fix with something else hehe...crisps, cheese mmmmmmm! x

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheese! Totally!

XXX

I love cheese!

Lol as you can see I'm eating quite healthily :winkwink:

If we can't eat what we want now, when can we eh? As long as we make sure we get some fruit and veggies too there is no harm (that I know of but erm...I'm no doctor!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->