Eurgh too much chocolate.....feel SICK!

suzanne108

Reaction score
Thought I would share with you all how much chocolate I have eaten in the last couple of hours.......

Had a boost.....followed by a wispa.....followed by another boost :wacko:

I know I should be being healthy but had a real craving for some chocolate.....and now I feel

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Nothing wrong with that hun! Yesterday I ate a whole packet of jammie dodgers! I don't even like jammie dodgers!

mmmmmm Boost.....I feel sick as I just drank far too much apple juice but mmm I love boosts!

I bought a 5 pack last week, and they went within 3 days!!

A bit of what you fancy does you good at least thats my excuse lolx

Hmmm thats what I did....

Went to Asda Monday and got a 5 pack of boosts, and a 5 pack of wispas .... kidded myself that it was cheaper than buying single ones..... as if they were gonna last me 10 days as planned!!!!!

I have 1 of each left!!! (I did give one away......how generous am I?!)

I'm on a chocolate ban. Day 2...and its going ok so far :/

OMG its funny that was me yesturday i had a boost my ultimate fav then i had malteasers then revels! Can't carry on like thsi he he he

x

yes i got stuck into a boost yesterday, my excuse was i needed the energy!!:haha:

Lol, women after my own heart. I demolished one of the large bars of aero mint in about twenty minutes... Gnom gnom gnom...

Perhaps the feeling sick might put you off for a day? Or maybe half a day? Maybe?! :rofl:

I treated myself to a box of Godiva chocs (I figured I cant eat or drink what I fancy - sushi and champers!! - ooh get me....) last night on the way home, with a view to sharing them with hubby and them lasting a few days....

Hubby got home about 7.30, I'd managed to leave him about 6 chocs (out of about 24).... oops. They're all gone.

Humph.

And yes I felt VERY sick after them!!

Did you leave him the 6 that you didn't like?? Hehe! x

I munched my way through a large galaxy bar yesterday and the day before - have managed to avoid the chocolate shop today. Shocking !!! I just cant get enough sweet stuff at the mo (actually, since I became preggers!!)

Ladies we really must stop this chocolate chat.....I have a big bag of revels and minstrels by my feet (they were meant to be a treat for me and my OH tonight) but now all I want to do is open the bag and pour them into my mouth!

Ahhhh its so hard!

Buffy - I know I shouldnt be eating chocolate really (gallstones!) but i've decided they are not a trigger so i'm fine!! Oh and I also discovered yesterday that sweeties = no fat, I've never been so happy in my life!

Things like Haribo have no fat....

Just calories....but calories are energy right?? :)

Things like Haribo have no fat....

Just calories....but calories are energy right?? :)

LOL calories are energy, therefore good for you!

I've seriously never been so happy in my life when I discovered they had no fat in them!!

I found out I have gallstones, and the only way to 100% avoid an attack is to cut out all fat from your diet (which needless to say depressed me!) but then I discovered I can eat sweets all night long and be fine (except my teeth might not appreciate it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->