Euurrghh I've been sick for the first time!

Clartylou

Mummy to Samuel, Pgt no#2
Reaction score
My nausea had all but gone, except for a few episodes at night over the past week. This morning I wake up feeling a little nauseous. I get into work, eat breakfast and decide I need to use the loo (usual occurrence as I have IBS). Anyhow, without TMI I go and require to use the loo brush. As I pick it up to put in the toilet I notice there is poo on it. I gag put the brush back and flush the toilet. Next thing I know I’m throwing up in the sink.

I feel terrible. My stomach is in bits (constant nausea) and I am sipping water to try and prevent myself being sick again. If it wasn’t for being pregnant, I would have asked to be sent home, but I think as I’m pregnant I can’t expect to be sent home every time I feel dodgy.

Only 5hrs 20mins till I can go home.

Clartylou x

I thought I had gotten away with ms, until I was in asda doing some shopping with my OH and boffed up in the toilets :S That wasn't the last time it happened there either :rofl:

I have my FX that it gets better for you! I was quite lucky and was only sick due to ms a few times and it vanished when I got to 12 weeks!

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Oh no, poor you! Hope you feel better soon, I've not been sick yet, but I have this huge phobia of throwing up at work, or some other public place.....! I suppose it will happen at some point!
Your post made me giggle....we come on here and talk about our CM and allsorts, and in your post you put POO in small letters :rofl:
Hope this sickness doesn't last long for you :hugs:

EWWEEe.... i hope you feel better... but eweee regard to the poo...

You poor button, I have only retched once and that was nasty enough.

:hug:

i suffered really bad up until about 10 weeks and then when it finally stops i get flu and have to put up with it all again :( hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Oh no, poor you! Hope you feel better soon, I've not been sick yet, but I have this huge phobia of throwing up at work, or some other public place.....! I suppose it will happen at some point!

Happened to me... quite a bit... I don't think Asda like me very much as that's where it seemed to happen the most! It sounds like I spend a lot of time there... but really I dont... honest :)

Awww, I hope you feel better soon!!!

Talk about fears of vomiting in public... I had no choice with my daughter. I would leave to work 2 hours before I had to be there because I knew I would have to pull over the car on the way to throw up so many times. I vomitted all of the time in public. People would always feel bad and come over and offer to help... I would say, it's ok, I'm fine, I'm just pregnant and then I would vomit again... over and over... At times it was so bad and so violent that I actually lost control of my bladder. Once I was vomiting outside of my house so violently that I couldn't control it... I was literally vomiting and peeing at the same time. What a nightmare!!! I am hoping and praying I never go through that again!!! Yikes!

Awww, I hope you feel better soon!!!

Talk about fears of vomiting in public... I had no choice with my daughter. I would leave to work 2 hours before I had to be there because I knew I would have to pull over the car on the way to throw up so many times. I vomitted all of the time in public. People would always feel bad and come over and offer to help... I would say, it's ok, I'm fine, I'm just pregnant and then I would vomit again... over and over... At times it was so bad and so violent that I actually lost control of my bladder. Once I was vomiting outside of my house so violently that I couldn't control it... I was literally vomiting and peeing at the same time. What a nightmare!!! I am hoping and praying I never go through that again!!! Yikes!

With me being an emetophobic.... this is my worst nightmare xx your amazing !!

With me being an emetophobic.... this is my worst nightmare xx your amazing !!

Lol, I don't know if I am an emetophobic but I am horribly afraid of vomiting and hate it. I would rather swallow it than allow it to happen. However, with that pregnancy there was simply nothing that could be done to avoid it... Yes, it was my worst nightmare! lol

Luckily, so far I have had no vomiting with this pregnancy although it is very early still. I have had some nausea that comes and goes... Last night I saw someone vomiting on TV and I almost lost it... I did gag a bit. Yuck!!! lol

I feel much better now, but it took ages before the feeling of wanting to throw up went away.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->