Evap line or very faint positive?

justme00

Reaction score
So, I tested early like everyone knows and I used one of those digital testers. Well it came up as negative. Then I was reading on here about how you can take them apart and see if there is a faint line on them (which I didn't know you could do!). So I took mine apart today and there is a very very faint line on there (even OH saw it) but I'm wondering if its an evap line since it has been sitting there since last night? I really have no clue how evap lines work and why they even appear but yeh. I would retest with a non digital tester but OH made me promise to wait...

Can someone explain evap lines to me? Thanks.

BTW, can't post picture because my digital camera just makes it a big blur.

Hunny, your not supposed to take the digital test's apart. They will always have lines.. Check it out.. https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html.
They tell you not to take em apart for this reason..
I do it too but I don't really bother on asking about the lines because I know the rules..
Try testing with a diffrant brand you still have 4 days. And, not only that everyone is diffrent on how there HCG is before there period (digital tests dont have a sensitive reading)..
So it can still be too early good luck hun..

Not only that....If you read the strip past the time limit, it most likely is an evap... Wait a few days and test again if no AF....

:dust:

Yeh I just read that same reply that you gave to Suzan but the very next day she got a BFP so yeh...haha. I will test again when my internet cheapies come in the mail. Thanks!

:hugs:, Don't worry it is too early still. I never got a BFP till AF was late..
Like I said don't take the digitals apart if it says not pregnant than its not picking up your hormone yet..
Test with like FRER or Equate or something...

What is FRER and Equate? Diff types of preg tests? Yeh I think it was an evap line but I don't get how those work. Thanks everyone!

What is FRER and Equate? Diff types of preg tests? Yeh I think it was an evap line but I don't get how those work. Thanks everyone!

Read that artical that I sent you it helps billions!.
And, its not an evap. I can so show u my digital tests I took apart..
First response early pregnancy test and equate(walmarts cheap test) there diffrerant pregnancy tests. Both very sensitive..

https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/DigitalCamPictures064.jpg
https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/DigitalCamPictures065.jpg
Mine said not pregnant also..
But, I'm a day late for a period almost. I was due today. Or yesterday.. So we will see..

digital tests don't just test for HCG thy test for another hormone too, so if you take the test strip out if it's neg, it's posible that there'll be 2 lines....but it's still not positive

digital tests don't just test for HCG thy test for another hormone too, so if you take the test strip out if it's neg, it's posible that there'll be 2 lines....but it's still not positive

Yep. So you will always have two lines not matter what on those suckers thats why you never look at those.. AKA, as I said read that artical..

Or, test with another brand..
Still too early..
:hugs: I hope you get BFP. do you have any symptoms yet hun?

Yeh I just read that same reply that you gave to Suzan but the very next day she got a BFP so yeh...haha. I will test again when my internet cheapies come in the mail. Thanks!

Well best of luck...Hope you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->