Evap line within a minute?

purplepeenut

Reaction score
Hi everyone took two frers yesterday at 9dpo and they were bfn but i noticed an hour later they both had a thick very very faint second line. Disregarded them since it was outside the time limit but it gave me hope.

Tested today at 10dpo and a second line came up in about 30 seconds BUT its sooo faint as well. I think its pink but since its barely visible i can't be sure. Ive always thought if a line comes up within the time limit its a bfp but im worried since its so light its an evap line. I cant get a pic because the lines just not showing up with my phones camera you dont have to squint to see it its deffinetly there its just sooo light. what does everyone think? Can you get frer evaps before the time limit?

Try taking another photo. Hard to tell without seeing the test

https://u.cubeupload.com/Purplepeenut/20181108150310.jpg
First time ive uploaded a pic sorry no idea why its upside down as you can see its so light it barely shows up in a pic. DH can see it also so i know im not going crazy hahah. Ive just never had an evap pop up strait away

Hmmm yeah hard to tell I don’t think I can see anything in that photo. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Hard to tell honestly can't see anything but it's possible that you are and the line you assume is an evap is really a bfp but it just took longer to show .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->