Evap lines question

Amos2009

Reaction score
OK...I am freaking myself out. I have been reading so much lately about evap lines....if your tiny ass little faint line comes up in the 3 minute time frame, that cannot be an evap line right?????

If it's within the time frame it must be a BFP! Post a pic!!!

Evaps are called evaps because all the pee has evaporated away and left a mark. Nothing can evaporate in 3 minutes!!!

Thanks sausages!! My pics are already here on the gallery- they are just very faint and after reading everything I am really nervous!!! I am supposed to start tomorrow, so I figured the lines should be darker.

WILL YOU STOP IT??? Yes, that is me yelling at you!!!! 3 minute frame = preggo!!!

Dang Liz...I thought I could sneak in another doubting question!!! You Cali girls are slick!!!

Yes we are....don't forget where I came from, makes me double trouble. I know that you are freaking out. I have been there....and I would like to say it will all be ok but you are going to freak yourself out til you have that baby in your arms. I was sure that my doc was going to get a restraining order against me when I was preggo with Hayden. Breathe.....let it sink in......then be super freakin excited and dance around the house with your hubby!!!

For heavens sake! YOU HAVE 3 BFPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREGGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :baby:

This is an evap (3DPO!), yours is not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• hpk 3dpo 2098 (2).jpg
    hpk 3dpo 2098 (2).jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 29
Thanks DT---I am starting to believe. How are you today?

Really welll thank you.

Onto obsessing and symptom spotting! Promised i wouldnt, but i am!

We all make promises we know we can't keep! That's part of all the fun!! So any symptoms to share yet??

Ha ha ha, I am very aware of my bbs, they seem more vainy and tender to the touch, i have a strange feeling right at the bottom of my womb.

But i am 3 DPO and its all a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for asking though!

xxx

Hurrah for the symptom spotting!! Can't wait to join you!

i saw the pix too BFP... congrats :) but if in doubt i'd say test again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->