Evap lines?

Shaann

Reaction score
Someone help me please is it common to get three evap lines in a row I am so confused, photos aren't great as camera is broken

received_1868699779862471.jpeg received_1868699779862471.jpeg received_321286095289017.jpeg received_205974183486339.jpeg received_1449474015197162.jpeg

I thought evap lines didnt have color. Those look blue to me. I may be wrong despite having been pregnant 5 times. New to the ttc arena.

I thought evap lines didnt have color. Those look blue to me. I may be wrong despite having been pregnant 5 times. New to the ttc arena.

Ya I did too but I read sometimes they can have a light colour, I don't know what to think about these for it to happen to 3 of the tests the lines are much more noticeable in person but you can clearly see them in these photos too

These are pregnancy tests, right? Maybe buying a first response is in order. All of those partial blue lines would get my hopes up definitely!

These are pregnancy tests, right? Maybe buying a first response is in order. All of those partial blue lines would get my hopes up definitely!

Yes they are I’m going to try get a pink dye one tomorrow and see what way that one goes

Hi! Looking for some advice about this test. It was negative within the 3 minute window but hours later the second line showed up. It’s really early to test but I couldn’t help myself! The line is so dark compared to other evap lines I’ve looked up.

6ED8B5A7-CCAD-422F-9DCA-A1039A7A8F3C.jpeg

That looks positive. I would test again with a pink dye . Good luck :)

I took 2 generic blue dye tests on Thursday (day AF was due) and Friday. I thought Thursday was an evap line because the line was light so took on Friday and saw the same thing, both within the alloted time...even my 11 year old saw the line. I wish I had saved them to post pictures. I bought a few dollar store pink dyes and both are negative. I tested on Thursday and I tested today with dollar store. I am now 4 days late and just so discouraged. I didn't test any of them with fmu but I figured I'm 16 dpo now so it shouldn't have mattered if it was fmu or not, especially testing today. I also took a digital yesterday evening which also said negative. Still no sign of AF :(

I've had such horrible luck w blue dye. Their rvaps are blue. I would def retest w a pink dye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->