Evap on wondo?

55comet555

Reaction score
hi yall!
I have a question for you ladies!
I took a test this morning and it had a faint pink line, but I figured it was an evap, Is it true that if you run water over the test that it should get rid of an evap line? I've heard that that is true and tried it but the line is still there so Idk if it really works or not! I'm really hoping that this is my BFP! I'm shaking! I plan on doing a 4 hr hold and retesting, but I just went pee literally like 3 min ago lol so I have to wait another 4 hours to test! Sorry if this is confusing to read! but I'm so excited and nervous! plus its hard to type with shaking hands. hahaha! :haha:

I did read recently on a tread that the water trick does work. And if it has color I highly doubt it's an evap especially with a pink dye test. Can you upload a pic for us hun?
Hope it's your bfp and an early congrats to you!!!!!!

I did read recently on a tread that the water trick does work. And if it has color I highly doubt it's an evap especially with a pink dye test. Can you upload a pic for us hun?
Hope it's your bfp and an early congrats to you!!!!!!

this is the best pic I can get of it, my phone broke so I'm trying to use the webcam on my laptop to take the pic. lol but its def. there and pink!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20140917.JPG
    Snapshot_20140917.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 26
I can't see. The pic is too dark, but I wanted to wish you luck!!!

Iv'e heard that wondofo's can have pink evaps. Try retesting and see what you get! Good luck baby dust to you!

:dust::dust::dust:

I have heard that if you run water over an evap, it should disappear. Have you tested again?? GL!!!

It looks like an evap hun try on a frer
Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->