Evap or bfp

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
So I was on the pill last month and stopped it at the end of the pack but didn’t take last pill. I took a few opk and used clearblue monitor to try and track ovulation (I’m ttc) I really don’t get it now my monitor never changed from low after around 14 tests so I stopped doing them. I did a few normal opk but it was only one a day so guessing I missed the surge. But I’m certain I have ovulated now because I’m dryer (cm) and think my cervix has closed. However I started taking random preg test yesterday and just got yesterday’s back out to see if any evap lines appeared there is nothing. I did do a random opk also because last time I was preg I found out because an opk was too dark. Anyway done another this morn but fell back to sleep when I have woke there is a definite line on it (attaching pic) i could only be around 6-7dpo if I ovulated on cd14 (my first sign of darker opks was cd 12) also my boobs started feeling different yesterday sort of like heavy with a dull ache. Can it get any more confusing. I have also attached a picture of yesterday’s opk (the green one)

B4B19FF4-B25B-4EB4-BE6E-5ADCCB118928.jpeg 1A054EE8-0DF2-41D7-9FF2-5BBC8F322638.jpeg

I see lines on them both. Hpt faint and the opk a lil bit darker. FX this is your bfp

Hormones are defo up to something cause feel like I’m coming down with a cold and throat feels off

I see that but I would try a different test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->