Evap or SUPER faint pos?

Nazz4

NTNP
Reaction score
I hope my attachment worked... I tweaked it but you can see it in real life better 😞 trying not to get excited over an evap if that's what it is...

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1479524106982.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1479524106982.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 62
Looks like it has color. I am gonna say faint bfp.

I can totally see the line on the middle and the right photo (not on the left one though)! But can't determine the color, so can't say if BFP or evap... How fast did it appear?

I can't tell the color either that's what's killing me �� and I didn't notice a line until after I pulled it out of the trash later so it has been awhile ��

Took a first signal ... These weird lines are killing me lol.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1479584606939.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1479584606939.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 48
Looks like the start of something. Good luck with your next test.

Wow i hope you guys are right! The first test is the new frer with the curved handle and after doing research they apparently are giving a lot of false positives and any lines I've seen so far are soooo faint I'm thinking either evap or chemical preg. My period is due like tomorrow or the next day so time will tell.

That first signal looks bfp to me!! And I can tell you that I've gotten lines on those new frer 's that looked positive! I hate them now!

Period is due today and not here no cramps either. Test yesterday looked negative �� I'm guessing I'm just late. I'm getting so frustrated. I've been off birth control for over a year now just ntnp and have had no luck at all.

That first signal looks good to me there was another thread where frer was barely there but the first signal looked pretty clear I truly think it's real

Yeah but the next test was negative so idk! I'm realizing now I did take evening promise oil the first half of my cycle so now I'm wondering if it lengthened my cycle and that's why no af yet...

Me to :( I'm only 3 dpo and have an idea when af should come but not sure cause I've only been off my mirena 30 days so could still be any day

Ugh so a couple hours ago I went pee and when I wiped there was some pink on the toilet paper. I put a pad on but there is nothing. I took another test and it's negative. So confusing. I'm like 4 days late now.

Very strange how long you gonna wait before seeing doc??

I tried calling and they aren't answering. Maybe they left early for the holiday... I'm only concerned because I've had an ectopic before so this could be a sign of another one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->