Evap?

lian_83

Reaction score
So, we're supposed to WTT#3 next year. This cycle, DH and I are both busy at work and life in general, and he had a business trip overseas. So, the day before he left, we dtd once without protection. That's the only time we DTD and it was CD13. I'm a late ovulator and usually have a 31 day cycle. Now, AF is late for 3 days now. (but I'm still breastfeeding 4 times a day so my cycle could have just been whacked).

This morning, I PoAS with FMU and 2MU. The first one had the faintest line. After 2 hours, I tried again, this time the test area is stark white. I have no more sticks left.

Also, cramping like AF is gonna come except she's not here. :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 91
Is there colour in the line? It looks bfp to me!

I see a line on the 1st test :thumbup:

My 10 month old is a result of just one DTD about 6 days before O :wacko: it does happen

If that's a false bfp that's real bad. I would 100% say a bfp. Maybe second one there less dye. I would try a digital hun. Remember you could of ov earlier and sperm lives for days x

Unfortunately, it ended as a chemical. I was around 14-17dpo with that faint line. Obviously, that was not a good sign and the bean didn't make it. It was an emotional rollercoaster, I had panic attacks when I started bleeding.

Anyway, thanks for the support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->