Evap?

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Sorry for another post but if i added on my photos to my.old post u might not see....

I am having major anxiety i feel pg im 13 days late. Starting to feel either im not pg or something is wrong. My doc wont do anything until im a month late. I thougt id see defintive lines by now.

Anyway i followed the instruction but guess what i didnt have 10 seconds of pee after all was about 5 seconds and 5 seconds of drops. Typical. There is a line really faint. But im not sure i look sat it and think yeah looks faint pos and then im not sure. I can see the line in all light where as in prev tests was only in shade or artificial.

Please be brutal yes might make me stress but id rather know. Surely at 13 days id have a dark line i did with my son?

Attachments

• 20170310_101726.jpg
    20170310_101726.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 24
  • 20170310_101659.jpg
    20170310_101659.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 20
Sorry hun , Might be I have bad eyes.. i see something .. but cannot identify it as a pink line

Looks like there's a faint shadow on the first photo but I would have thought they would be a little darker by this point. I'm sorry.
There could be any number of things making af late or making you miss it altogether. Stress, medication, change in diet/exercise, weight loss etc.

I see something but unsure on the colour. Good luck :flower:

Thanks ive made an appointment at he docs i cant cope with the worry. Everyhinfs been thensame had a cold from 3 to 6 dpo but that was before chance of implantation so.dunno

Hope that the doctor can help to provide some answers :hugs:

I do see what you are seeing, good luck at a the Dr's x

Doc says not pregnant but to come back in 2 weeks if no af :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh