evap?

carstep

Reaction score
Took this and thought there was a faint line that has gotten darker as it dried. Period not due for almost a week. Does this look like a faint positive or an eval?

IMG_20200901_161836101.jpg IMG_20200901_161755868.jpg

I can definitely see something just hard to tell if it has colour or not!

I've always had great experiences with those hpt. I'm thinking it is a bfp

I definitely see a little something! Good luck sweetheart! Maybe you would get a more visible line if you used a first response? I definitely do understand using those tests though, they are so cheap and you don't feel like you're wasting your money lol.

Took this with no hold and very diluted urine. "think" I see something faint on wet test.

IMG_20200902_084546768~2.jpg

I see something on the first test.
Second test pic to blurry to tell GL

Struggling to see on the second pic but like @JessaBear36 I think that may be more down to the photo quality. Fxd for you!

Definitely see it on the first pic. Second is harder to tell...maybe a bad angle. Not to get your hopes up, but anytime I had a line on those it was correct. They seem to take a little longer to develop early on.

the first first test was an eval looked at calendar and I ovulated 7-9 days late. Today is the first day my period could be due. Got these. not familiar with the bra d but the line came up within timeframe. Are clinicalguard known for evaps? Can anyone see the lines I see?

They look like a :bfp: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->